Naturally New Zealand With Tauranga New Zealand Private Tour
16 Nights / 17 Days
Private Van Tour
Cities : Auckland (1N),Tauranga (2N),Rotorua (2N),Nelson (2N),Punakaiki (1N),Franz Josef (1N),Wanaka (1N),Queenstown (3N),Lake Tekapo (1N),Christchurch (2N)
Christchurch, New Zealand
- International Antarctic Centre with Hagglund ride and 4D show
Wanaka, New Zealand
- Puzzling World - Wanaka
Queenstown, New Zealand
- Gondola And 1 Luge Ride
- Full Day Milford Sound Cruise
Auckland, New Zealand
- SKY TOWER
Rotorua, New Zealand
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Agrodome Farm Tour (Sheep Shearing Show)
- Waitomo Glowworm
- Polynesian Spa - Family Pools (Formerly known as Family Spa Public)
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Auckland ArrivalOn arrival in Auckland,’ The City of Sails one of our local representative who will take you to your booked hotel Auckland-City inspires it’s both inhabitants and its visitors along with staggering position mild climate and wealth of thing to see, do and experience. Experience sky tower and enjoy breathe taking city view from there. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel
- Day 2 :Auckland - Tauranga (207km approx 2h 46Min)After having your breakfast head to TAURANGA, one of the beautiful towns which is located at the harbourside city in the Bay of Plenty region in the north island of the country. It’s also home of the historic buildings like Georgian-style home as well as Elms Mission Station. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Tauranga. (B)
- Day 3 :TaurangaEnjoy your day free after breakfast. If you are true nature lover this place has so much to offer. You can opt for Mount Maungauni Summit track, visit famous kaiate Falls or spend your day Mount Maungauni beach. Overnight at Tauranga.
- Day 4 :Tauranga - Waitomo Glowworm - Rotorua (291 km approx 4 hrs)After finishing your breakfast head to rotorua On the way take tour of the world popular Waitomo Glowworm Caves which includes below ground boat ride viewing the numbers of glow worms on the cavern roof. Later proceed to Rotorua transfer to Hotel. Rotorua-Breathe in the Sulphur-rich air of Rotorua and you will taste New Zealand‘s most dynamic thermal area with Spurting geysers, steaming hot springs and exploding mud pools. Overnight at hotel
- Day 5 :Rotorua - Te Puia – Agro DomeMorning depart for Rotorua Sightseeing tour visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers. After that proceed to Agro dome New Zealand which is basically farm show featuring sheep dog evidences’, cow milking and an intro to the stars of country’s sheep industry. Later in evening enjoy at Polynesian spa just to relax and rejuvenate yourself. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 6 :Rotorua - NelsonAfter completing your breakfast get transfers to airport for your flight to nelson which connects you to the south island of the country. City of South Island facing Tasman bay. This beautiful town is famous for local arts galleries and crafts stores. It has many nearby sites like vineyards and able Tasman national park. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at hotel
- Day 7 :NelsonDay free for your optional activities. You can take cultural trip to the city or can opt for able Tasman national park as per your choice. Overnight at nelson.
- Day 8 :Nelson - Punakaiki (261km approx 3 hr 30min)After breakfast head to Punakaiki , a tiny community on the west coast of south island which lies between Westport and Greymouth. This city sets on the edge of the Paparoa National Park. Later visit Pancake rocks one of the most visited natural attractions of the coast. You will be amaze by viewing this natural wonder as they were found 30 million years ago from minute fragments of dead plants and marine creatures. Proceed to hotel. Overnight in Punakaiki.
- Day 9 :Punakaiki - Franz Josef(215 Km Approx 3 Hrs)After early breakfast depart for Franz Josef. Once you reach Fox Glacier it is only another 25 minutes to your destination Franz Josef Glacier where your hotel is located. Enjoy this scenic experience through your journey. Overnight at Franz Josef.
- Day 10 :Franz Josef - Wanaka (284km Approx 3h 40 Min)After breakfast drive to Wanaka, a tiny beautiful town which is known as gateway to the Southern Alps' Mount Aspiring National Park, beech forests as well as alpine lakes. One can enjoy at Lake Wanaka. Evening for free. Overnight In Wanaka.
- Day 11 :Wanaka - Puzzling World - QueenstownAfter breakfast depart to Queenstown en route to puzzling world and amazing maze where you can find so many multi-level outdoor maze, optical illusion rooms & a cafe with table puzzles. And visit Mrs.jones fruit stall just to enjoy and taste fresh home grown fruit. Reach Queenstown, experience mesmerizing remarkable and wonderful scenery. And overnight at hotel.
- Day 12 :Queenstown - Milford Sound Cruise(307Kms, 5hrs one way)Early morning depart for Full day tour to Milford Sound. Follow the southern arm of majestic Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and towrads to Lake Te Anau. Enter the beautiful Eglinton Valley and continue your journey through the amazing man made Homer Tunnel to get to Milford Sound. Enjoy this breathe taking cruise on this world popular fiord, command by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
- Day 13 :Queenstown - Gondola And Luge RideAfter breakfast head to experience scenic ride tranquil uphill Gondola ride and the thrilling downhill Luge which is for everyone. After that one can also opt for so many optional activities like Jet boating, Bungee Jumping and much more. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 14 :Queenstown - Lake Tekapo (256 km approx 3 hrs)After breakfast depart after your breakfast depart to lake tekapo a small tiny town of south island. Tekapo Lake is second-huge of three roughly side by side lakes running north–south along with northern border of the Mackenzie and runs approx 27km length. Upon arrival depart to hotel. You can enjoy Twilight or stargazing tour at night on own. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 15 :Lake Tekapo - Christchurch (226 km approx 2 hr 47 min)After breakfast for Christchurch. With picturesque Avon River, a Grand Anglican cathedral rises above the city center and beautiful manicured gardens and crisply cut lawns. One of the most English city of New Zealand .On arrival visit International Antarctic Centre – which is country’s best tourist attractions, which offers all visitors of all ages with an interactive, fun and exciting experience of Antarctica. Also enjoy Hagglund & 4D Theatre. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 16 :ChristchurchAfter having your breakfast depart for city tour on own. Or you can enjoy so many optional activities as well. Overnight at Christchurch.
- Day 17 :ChristchurchEarly morning get transfers to airport for your flight to home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Antarctic Centre - 4
- New Zealand
- Fast facts about New Zealand
- New Zealand Map
- Harbour Bridge
- War Memorial Museum
- Auckland Tower
- Auckland Tower - 1
- Waitomo Caves
- Waitomo Caves - 1
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve - 1
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve - 2
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- Kiwi Farm Tour
- Gondola Ride
- Luge Ride
- Mrs. Jones Family fruit Stall - 1
- Mrs. Jones Family fruit Stall
- Puzzling World
- Lake Wakatipu
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional)
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional) - 1
- Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Milford Sound Cruise - 1
- Milford Sound Cruise - 2
- Milford - 1
- Arrow Town - Free Day For Optional Activities
- Lake Tekapo
- Mount Cook Region
- Cathedral Square
- Antarctic Centre
- Antarctic Centre - 1
- Antarctic Centre - 2
- Antarctic Centre - 3
- Antarctic Centre - 4
- New Zealand