Naturally New Zealand With Tongariro National Park Private tour
19 Nights / 20 Days
Private Van Tour
Cities : Auckland (2N),Rotorua (2N),Tongariro National Park (2N),Wellington (1N),Nelson (2N),Greymouth (1N),Franz Josef (1N),Queenstown (3N),Te Anau (1N),Dunedin (2N),Christchurch (2N)
Auckland, New Zealand
- SKY TOWER
Rotorua, New Zealand
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Agrodome Farm Tour (Sheep Shearing Show)
- Waitomo Glowworm
- Polynesian Spa - Family Pools (Formerly known as Family Spa Public)
Queenstown, New Zealand
- Gondola And 1 Luge Ride
- Full Day Milford Sound Cruise
- Jet Boat Ride - 30 Minutes
Christchurch, New Zealand
- International Antarctic Centre with Hagglund ride and 4D show
Dunedin, New Zealand
- Entry to Otago Peninsula Wildlife Tour
- 19 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrive AucklandOn arrival in Auckland,’ The City of Sails one of our local representative who will take you to your booked hotel Auckland-City inspires it’s both inhabitants and its visitors along with staggering position mild climate and wealth of thing to see, do and experience. Experience sky tower and enjoy breathe taking city view from there. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel
- Day 2 :Auckland - Sky TowerMorning explore Auckland with Sky Tower entry. Afternoon free to explore city on your own. Enjoy Ride up to SKY tower at your Leisure and get experience to see this beautiful city view. One can also choose for famous activities like Kelly Tarltons Underwater World, Sail on Pride of Auckland, Sky Jump from Sky tower Or Try your luck at Sky City casino and make your nightlife memorable.
- Day 3 :Auckland - Waitomo Glowworm - Rotorua (Auckland to Waitomo caves, 200Kms 3hrs approx and Waitomo caves to RotoMorning departs for Rotorua. On the way take tour of the world popular Waitomo Glowworm Caves which includes below ground boat ride viewing the numbers of glow worms on the cavern roof. Later proceed to Rotorua transfer to Hotel. Rotorua-Breathe in the Sulphur-rich air of Rotorua and you will taste New Zealand‘s most dynamic thermal area with Spurting geysers, steaming hot springs and exploding mud pools. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 4 :Rotorua - Te Puia - Agro Dome -Polynesian SpaMorning depart for Rotorua Sightseeing tour visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers. After that proceed to Agro dome New Zealand which is basically farm show featuring sheep dog evidences’, cow milking and an intro to the stars of country’s sheep industry. In evening enjoy at Polynesian spa to relax or rejuvenate yourself. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 :Rotorua - Tongariro National Park (170KM approx 2 hrs)After enjoying your fresh breakfast head to Tongariro National park, which is popular for its Live 3 volcano and Ruapehu with its ski slopes. It has wildlife park, mud pools and so many alpine tracks. Evening at free for leisure. Overnight at Tongariro.
- Day 6 :Tongariro National ParkAfter breakfast your day is free for your explore this national park. You can opt for Alpine crossing tracks, or explore Tama lakes, Tawhai falls, and much more. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Tongariro.
- Day 7 :Rotorua - Wellington (500KM approx 5h 62min)After breakfast early morning proceed to wellington, capital city of the country which sits besides the North Island’s southernmost point on the Cook Strait. Enjoy its working harbour and colorful timber houses surrounded by hills. From beautiful Lambton Quay one can enjoy in red Wellington Cable Car which head to the Wellington Botanic Gardens. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at wellington.
- Day 8 :Wellington - NelsonAfter completing your breakfast depart to airport for your flight to nelson which connects you to the south island of the country. Reach City of South Island facing Tasman bay this beautiful town is famous for local arts galleries and crafts stores. It has many nearby sites like vineyards and able Tasman national park.Upon arrival meet one of our local representatives and proceed to your booked hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 9 :NelsonDay free for your optional activities. You can take cultural trip to the city, visit Christ Church Cathedral, Explore Tahunanui Beach or can opt for able Tasman national park as per your choice. Overnight at nelson.
- Day 10 :Nelson - Greymouth (290km approx 3h 40min)After breakfast depart for Greymouth, small town on the west coast of the country of south island. It’s a largest town of West Coast region and popular for Greenstone Craving Industry which goes back to Māori origins. Upon arrival expolore this city by visiting Pnakaiki Pancake Rocks, Brunner Mine Site, Hokitika Gorge and so many beautiful cycle tracks as per you time and convenient. Overnight at hotel in Greymouth.
- Day 11 :Greymouth - Franz Josef (165KM approx 2hr)After breakfast depart to franz Josef, one of the beautiful and small town in the West Coast region of the South Island of New Zealand. Enjoy the beautiful glaciers on the way. Overnight at Franz Josef.
- Day 12 :Franz Josef - Queenstown (350 km approx 4 hr 50 min)After breakfast head to the heart of the new Zealand , Queenstown along with wonderful mesmerizing remarkable and the kaleidoscopic lake Wakatipu at it heels Queenstown knows no rest. Enjoy evening at leisure.
- Day 13 :Queenstown Milford Sound Cruise (307 Kms 5 hrs one way)Early morning depart for Full day tour to Milford Sound. Follow the southern arm of majestic Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and towrads to Lake Te Anau. Enter the beautiful Eglinton Valley and continue your journey through the amazing man made Homer Tunnel to get to Milford Sound. Enjoy this breathe taking cruise on this world popular fiord, command by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
- Day 14 :Queenstown - Skyline Gondola And Luge Ride - Jet boat RideToday enjoy visit Skyline Gondola ride and one luge ride - The gondola ride takes you to Bob's Peak perched high above Queenstown. From here get the breathtaking views over Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and stunning Remarkable Mountains which spread you in a magical panorama. After that proceed for jet boat journey along the historic Kawarau and Shotover Rivers. Jet’s trip takes you down an extensive section of the beautiful Kawarau River that is only accessible by jet boat! Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Queenstown.
- Day 15 :Queenstown - Te Anau (171km approx 2 hrs)Early morning depart to te anau which is known as gateway to Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound and home to majestic Lake Te anau. One can also opt to Te anau glow warm caves on own. Evening free for leisure. Overnight in Te Anau.
- Day 16 :Te Anau - Dunedin (289 km approx 3h 23 min)Early morning depart to Dunedin. Enjoy this scenic drive through the beautiful historic Central Otago towns of Cromwell, Clyde, Alexandra and Roxburgh before arriving in Dunedin in the middle of the day. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at Dunedin.
- Day 17 :DunedinAfter breakfast depart for Otago Peninsula and its wildlife. As a scenic drive, Otago Peninsula is spectacular. Start at Vauxhall, you can accompany the scenic coastal road past small colonies and beaches to Taiaroa Head, where there's an albatross colony. Other attractions near Taiaroa Head include the fur seals at Pilots Beach and sea lions on Te Rauone Beach. Overnight at Dunedin.
- Day 18 :Dunedin - Christchurch (361KM approx)After breakfast depart for Christchurch With attractive Avon River, a Grand Anglican cathedral rises above the city center and beautiful manicured gardens and crisply cut lawns. One of the most English cities of New Zealand. On arrival head to International Antarctic Centre - One of country’s best tourist attractions, which provides tourists of all ages with an interactive, fun and exciting experience of Antarctica. Also enjoy Hagglund& 4D Theatre. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 19 :Christchurch - Day FreeAfter breakfast your day is free to explore city on own. You can opt to visit Akaroa. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 20 :Christchurch - Back HomeAfter breakfast get transfers in your private car to airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Antarctic Centre - 4
- New Zealand
- Fast facts about New Zealand
- New Zealand Map
- Harbour Bridge
- War Memorial Museum
- Auckland Tower
- Auckland Tower - 1
- Waitomo Caves
- Waitomo Caves - 1
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve - 1
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve - 2
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- Kiwi Farm Tour
- Gondola Ride
- Luge Ride
- Polynesian Spa
- Lake Wakatipu
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional)
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional) - 1
- Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Milford Sound Cruise - 1
- Milford Sound Cruise - 2
- Milford - 1
- Arrow Town - Free Day For Optional Activities
- Lake Te Anau
- Mirror Lake
- Homer Tunnel
- Shotover Jet Boat Ride (Optional)
- Sky Diving (Optional)
- Otago Peninsula Wildlife Tour
- Otago Peninsula Wildlife Tour 1
- Cathedral Square
- Antarctic Centre
- Antarctic Centre - 1
- Antarctic Centre - 2
- Antarctic Centre - 3
- Antarctic Centre - 4
- New Zealand