- On the tour luggage allowance in the coach will be one handbag and one suitcase per person.
- Porterage in Any of Tours is not included. It will be passenger’s responsibility to carry their bags to and from the Coach and their room.
Food And Water
- Breakfast: Your breakfast is normally a continental or American breakfast which usually will have Tea or Coffee, Juices, Cereals, Milk, Breads, Butter, Jam, cheese. Some hotels may provide hash brown potatoes or hot potatoes or hot beans. No Indian item or Jain item will be available.
- Indian Breakfast: In case of Indian Breakfast, you will be taken to the Indian restaurant and not in the hotel you are staying.
- Lunch & Dinner: may be a combination of Indian / Continental or local vegetarian or packed. Local lunch can be pizza, pasta or Mexican or subway. But all vegetarian.
- Jain passengers: Please note, the Jain food which may be provided will be without onion, garlic & potatoes. Any further restriction from the above for vegetables etc cannot be accommodated. Also there will be restricted choice of vegetables, curries items for jain passengers.
- Drinking water: Tap Water throughout the USA is Safe to Consume and therefore request you to carry an empty bottle with you which you can fill whenever you wish to.
- A meal doesn’t include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices.
*In the cruise, the meals will be served as per the cruise policy.
* If you are non vegetarian please request us at the time of booking.
- Flamingo strongly advises that you should carry a travel insurance with you, with a minimum of USD250,000 coverage. We will not release any tour documents, unless the insurance copy is submitted to us.
- Please note the insurance cost is not included in the tour cost. It is going to be additional.
- It is mandatory to follow the Vaccination pre-requirement of each country being visited before & during the tour.
- There will be no refund on utilized services.
- Due to reasons beyond our control such as strikes, heavy traffic, rain etc. or you did not use services such as Meals, Entrance Fees, Sightseeing Tour, Hotels, cruises, Optional Tours it is clearly understood that there will be no refund due to any reason whatsoever.
- Any refund (if due) process will take minimum 30 days or the time taken as per the supplier policy on whose services needs to be refunded.
- Refunds will be given in Indian Rupees and thru Cheque or Bank Transfers only even though payment by cash.
- If refund is due in foreign currency the rate of exchange will be considered on the day when refund is made and not the day when the payment was made.
Minimum Participation & Tour Cancellation:
- Operations of Groups Tour to USA is subject to Minimum Participation of 35 paying adult passengers
- Tours specified in the brochure / itinerary is subject to minimum participation of paying participants. If the participants are below the minimum prescribed or any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control or without assigning any reason the company reserves right to amend, amalgamate, alter, vary or cancel a tour without incurring the liability to pay any compensation.
- Under such circumstances amount paid by you will be refunded forthwith after deducting the actual expenses incurred by us like visa, travel insurance and the like but no compensation is payable. All refunds shall be given in Indian Rupees and thru cheque or bank transfers only.
- If company decides to operate the tour with participation below minimum stipulated or if the participants are required to travel as “individual traveller” the company reserves right to collect additional amount in case any. Persons travelling as individual travellers such cases will not be provided certain services including that of tour manager and the client may travel in the same itinerary with some amendments such as in coach, airport transfers, which re at fixed times etc.
- Above rates are subject to change without our prior notice. Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel.
- ROE will be considered on the day when you make the payment.
- The airfare & taxes based on the fare structure existing as on December ’21. Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them.
- Price is valid for minimum 40 Passengers traveling together. Flamingo reserves right to cancel or Change date of departure in case of inadequate members in the Group.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea Facing /Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
- International Hotel Standard Check in time 1500 hrs Check out Time 1100hrs
- There is No Refund for unutilized Services.
- All services of the tour including changes in Schedule of mode of travel may have an impact on tour Itineraries and the company reserves a right to change / modify / vary/ alter in the tour Itinerary and/or tour tariff accordingly.
- Porterage is not included. The passengers have to carry their own luggage from coach to room and rooms to coach on their own.
- Passengers need to pay baggage handling fees of USD 25-35 per check in bag, per flight for internal sectors, levied by airlines at airport if more than 1 bag per person by themselves.
- It is advisable to book 60 days prior to the date of departure as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost.
- Overseas Medical Insurance is strongly suggestible for your travel.