United Kingdom Tourist Visa
- Processing time : 17 Working Days
- Apply Before : 90 days
Visa Documents Required
- Original Passport with all Old Passports
- Divorce Deed In English
- Children Under 18 Years Old, Not Travelling With Both Parents : Written Consent Letter Of The Other, Non-Travelling Parent Or Legal Guardian, Certified By Public Notary On 100 Rs. Stamp Paper.
- Children Under 18 Years Old, Travelling Alone : Written Consent Letter Of Both Parents Or Legal Guardian, Certified By Public Notary On 100 Rs. Stamp Paper. In All Cases: Copies Of The Passports Of Both Parents (Legal Guardian) Or Pan Cards Or Driving License.
- Marriage Certificate
- Wedding Invitation Card From Both Side
- Degree Certificate
- Bar Council Certificate
- Last 06 Month Bank Statment
- 3 years Personal Income Tax Returns with computation sheet
- Invitation letter
- NOC letter and Payslips
- Covering Letter
- Original Detail Covering letter on company letter head if having own business with company intro, appl designation & exact visit places in Brazil with seal & sign.
- Additional financial Document.. fix deposit, lic, P-PF account
- Confirm return issued tkt with e-tkt nmbr.
- Day to Day Itinerary
- Government Issued any document copy need to be submitted with true copy and must be notorised stamp. ( Birth Certificate copy, Death Certificate copy, Marriage Certificate copy, Government retire letter or any government document.
- Parents’ original passports need to be attached with minor applications if minor is travelling alone or with parents.
- Invite Passport copy and visa copy
- NOC from parents with proof of signature for minor child traveling without parents
- Proof of Income i.e. last 3 year I-T Challan or TDS Certificate.
- Salary Certificate
- NOC Letter if Employed
- Salary Slips for last 6 months duly attested as true copy by the company with seal & signature.
- Copy of Invitation Letter from U.K host / inviting company on its letter head stating applicant's name, purpose of travel and duration of stay
- Additional Director Information Forms (Form 32)
Other Documents Required
- Hotel Voucher
- Flight Ticket
- Payment Reciept
- UK Embassy has no Jurisdiction to Apply visa.
- Applications should be presented at least 4 (four) weeks before the expected date of travel
- visa applications with incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
- Intentionally submitting false information either on the visa application form itself or during the visa interview can lead to permanent ineligibility to enter United Kingdom.
- We will take 1 to 2 days to prepare visa application to Embassy.
- Applicant should not purchase non-refundable tickets or accommodation prior to visa issue. Any such purchases are the sole responsibility of the applicant only. We recommend instead that you lodge your application well ahead of your purpose travel date and finalize travel arrangements after visa issue.
- Visa issuance is sole responsibility of British Embassy; Flamingo is not responsible for any rejection/refusal or delay in visa.
- passport should be valid minimum 6months from the date of travel
- You must apply for visa prior 30-35 working days.
- Appointment is mandatory.
Visa Services for all Countries
End-to-End Visa Assistance
27+ Years of Experience in Visa Processing
Safety & Confidentiality
We are a team of experienced and dedicated visa professionals who have helped thousands of people obtain visas to the Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, UAE, United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and other countries. We understand the complex visa process and can help you every step of the way. We have a proven track record of success. We have a high success rate in obtaining visas for our clients.
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced visa service, we encourage you to contact us. We would be happy to help you obtain the visa you need to travel to your desired destination.
Contact us today to learn more about our services.