3 Nights / 4 Days
Private Van Tour
Cities : Dharamshala (3N)
- Dal Lake
- Gyuto Tantric Monastery Temple
- Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium
- Tibet Kitchen (Experience local Tibetian Food)
- Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s Main Temple
- St. John in the Wilderness
- Bhagsunag Waterfall
- Naddi View Point
- 3 Breakfast
- 3 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :DharamshalaArrive at Amritsar Airport, meet the assistance and drive to Dharmashala.Dharamshala is synonymous with the Tibetan Govt. in exile, the actual headquarters in Dharmashala at Gangchen Kyishong, and most travelers hang out at McLeod Ganj. On arrival check into the hotel. Evening you can visit the colorful Kotiwali Bazaar – displaying miniature paintings, elaborately embroidered costumes of Kangra people , wood carvings, tribal jewellery and , to cap it all, a million and a half year old fossil of an elephant’s tooth. Enjoy spending time at Cafes and some good local Tibetian food Cafes : Dharamshala is a popular tourist spot among youngsters because of its amazing cafe culture. This town, specifically Mcleodganj, is dotted with several cafes that serve delicious local and international cuisine, and beverages. They are great stops to unwind with your friends, chat all evening, and pamper your taste buds amid that instagram-worthy panorama.Best cafes in Dharamshala: Illiterati, Shiva Cafe, Namgyal Cafe, and Joyful CaféReturn to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
- Day 2 :DharamshalaMorning after breakfast check out from the hotel. Visit places in Dharamshala like Dal Lake : located on McLeod Ganj Road, North of Dharamsala and McLeod Ganj in Kangra district. Known for its altitude, it is surrounded by canopies of deodar trees that add to the charm of this small lake.HPCA Cricket stadium : The HPCA stadium is located in Dharamsala and is more popularly used for Ranji Trophy matches. The high altitude of the stadium makes it a more difficult to use for international cricket since rains or snow can disrupt roads making transportation tough. Catch a game when here and enjoy the sport as you take in the breathtaking and majestic mountains in the background. Gyuto Monastery : It is located approximately 9 kilometers south east of Dharamsala on the Palampur-Dharamsala road. It’s a very important monastery in Buddhist heritage as it is a premium tantric college. It follows the principles of the Gelug Order, a relatively new Buddhist order that focuses on discipline and ethics to achieve spiritual fulfillment. This is a beautiful place to visit in order to relax and meditate. It’s a place one must visit to experience itEvening Visit Naddi View Point Its a village in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located at an altitude of 2000 meters above sea level, in the upper reaches of the Kangra valley. The village is located about 3 kilometers from Mc Leod Ganj, known worldwide for the presence of the Dalai Lama. Dinner & Overnight stay at Dharamshala. Or full day visit bir billing for adventure activates Like Paragliding, Trekking, Camping Rock climbing, Repelling, River crossing and Paragliding (on optional cost) Bir Billing has hosted the first ever World Cup of paragliding in entire world. The Bir Billing paragliding height, along with the climate of Bir Billing is the most suitable for any air borne gliding sport. Here are the top reasons why Bir Billing paragliding is among the best paragliding spots in world.
- Day 3 :DharamshalaToday after breakfast check out from the hotel. Visit places in Dharamshala like Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple: its Located in McLeod Ganj, just above the town of Dharamsala, India, the Tsuglagkhang Complex is the official home of the 14th Dalai Lama. The complex houses the Tibet Museum, Tsuglagkhang Temple, and Namgyal Gompa and Photang (Dalai Lama's residence),Bhagsunag Waterfall: Beautiful waterfall situated 1 km.from Bhagsunag temple, with a trail lined with street Café and shops. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
- Day 4 :DharamshalaToday morning after Breakfast check out and drop at Airport/Railway station for your flight/Train to your home town. You return back with wonderful memories of Himachal.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫