3 Nights / 4 Days
Cities : Manali (3N)
- Hidimba Devi Temple
- Manali City Tour
- Tibetan Monastery at Manali
- Vashisht Temple & Hot Water Springs
- Rohtang Pass (Optional Cost )
- Solang Valley
- Visit Manali Main Street - Mall Road
- Jagatsukh - Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery at Naggar
- 3 Breakfast
- 3 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :ManaliArrive at Airport /Railway station, meet and greet by our assistance and drive to Manali.Manali nestled among Deodar and pine trees, with the gushing River Beas flowing alongside, view of snow-capped peaks in front, the colorful shops along the winding lanes, the whipping coffee and baking smell from the cafes is what defines a quaint little town – Manali of Himachal Pradesh, India. On arrival check into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 2 :ManaliToday Morning after breakfast visit the Naggar Castle Art Gallery: It is a heaven for all the art lovers. This place will please anyone who loves art and paintings. This castle is additionally a heritage hotel and an excellent place for somebody who loves art and artistic pieces.Hadimba Devi Temple: It’s an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimba Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata. Tibetan Monastery: It’s an excellent spot to find out about the Buddhist culture. Famous for its wall paintings, architecture and Chortens, this place is a must-visit if you're trying to find some religious and spiritual atmosphere. The landscape around this Gompa is additionally stunning. It’s also famous for its pagoda-style architecture.Vashisht Temple for hot water springs - just outside Manali, across the river Beas, known for its hot water springs whose water is claimed to have curative properties. Later drive to Kullu for Rafting: Beas River is the major spot for river rafting in Manali. Various private companies offer this adventure to tourists with great security and equipments. Rafters also get to witness amazing views of the landscape while enjoying rafting. Or enjoy the Mall road of Manali. Return to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 3 :ManaliToday early Morning around 5.30 am proceed for an excursion to Rohtang Pass (At Personal Cost through Union Vehicle)Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas located 51 kms from Manali, 3978 meters high; it connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh and further to Ladakh. Spend some time at Rohtang, do photography, enjoy playing in snow, and having tasteful Maggi and hot tea. While coming back if time permits, stop by Solang valley to enjoy some adventure sports like Paragliding, Zorbing (activities at own cost) (operational of this activity depends on the weather conditions.)Return to your hotel in the evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 4 :ManaliToday morning after Breakfast check out and drop at Airport/Railway station for your flight/Train to your home town. You return back with wonderful memories of Himachal.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Vashisht Temple
- Jagatsukh-Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery at Naggar
- Jagatsukh -Nicholas-Roerich-Art-Gallery-at-Naggar__
- Vashisht Temple