4 Nights / 5 Days
Private Van Tour,Short Breaks
Cities : Amritsar (2N),Dalhousie (2N)
- Amritsar City Tour
- Golden Temple (Sri Harmandir Sahib)
- Jallianwala Bagh
- partition museum amritsar
- Gobindgarh Fort
- Wagah border ( Atari border )
- Dalhousie City Tour
- Mall Road Dalhousie
- Singing Hill
- Go for Trek to Dainkund Peak
- 4 Breakfast
- 4 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :AmritsarArrive at Amritsar Airport, meet the assistance and transfer to Hotel. Amritsar : the city was built in 1577. The city is home to one of the holiest Sikh Shrines called Golden Temple, a memorial of national importance known as JallianwalaBagh, and the Partition Museum that’ll remind you of the post-partition riots. The Gobindgarh Fort and Rambagh, built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh are also among the jewels of the city.On arrival check into the hotel. Freshen up. Later drive to AttariWagah Border (31 kms from Amritsar) to witness the prestigious and awe-inspiring ‘Lowering of the Flags’ ceremony before closing the Border gates at the time of sunset. Later free time for shopping and enjoying the local delicacies of Amritsar. Dinner &Overnight stay at Amritsar.
- Day 2 :AmritsarToday morning After breakfast, visit to different tourist places in Amritsar. The list includes Golden Temple (known as Harmandir Sahib), Golden Temple : This architectural marvel is only a small part of this huge gurudwara complex, known to Sikhs as Harmandir Sahib (or Darbar Sahib). The temple sits on a rectangular platform, with all sides by a pool of water called the AmritSarovar, from which the city received its name. The Guru Granth Sahib (Holy book of Sikhs) is installed in the temple every morning, and returned at night to the Akal Takhat, the temporal seat of the Khalsa brotherhood. With the support of Hukam Singh Chimni and Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the temple was decorated with the stunning gold and marble work that continues to inspire awe in admirers from all over the world today. The beauty of Golden temple is at is best during sunrise and after sunset when the temple is lit up.Akal Takht : the highest seat of the authority of Khalsa. Any order from the one seated in the Akal Takht is mandatory for all Sikhs. It is situated within the Golden Temple complex.Later visit JallianwalaBagh :JallianwalaBagh has the most tragic yet landmark events in the history of India where many people were massacred by East Indian Company during Revolution time. The walls are spotted with bullet marks and holes telling you the story of the disaster that took place, back on 13th April 1919. The park has information plaques at places to help you know the historical importance of each spot thereRamgarh : The Ramgarh Palace, which used to be the summer residence of Maharaja Ranjit Singh is now a beautiful museum. It has the royal arms and armour, paintings, manuscripts and various other personal belongings of the King.GobindgarhFort : The very symbol of Punjab has an aspiring story. You will then return to the hotel in the evening for overnight stay. This magnificent heritage site has a famous history of its own. Right from the era of BhangiMisl – 257 years old to the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh to the British East India Company to the Indian Army to now the people of Punjab. Discover the grand stories, the history of the past.
- Day 3 :Amritsar - Dalhousie ( 5 HRS – 200 KMS)Today morning after Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Dalhousie.On arrival check into the hotel. Enjoy the evening or take a stroll on the mall road. Take visit of Rang Mahal - home to the Himachal Emporium.Dinner& Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
- Day 4 :DalhousieToday Morning after breakfast start little early, take full day trip of sightseeing place of Dalhousie covering Khajjiar - a popular tourist spot, the most beautiful and lush green place where you can enjoy photography and Horse riding (at additional cost). It’s also known as ‘Mini Switzerland’. Neary by a thick cover of deodar and pine trees with the snow capped Himalayas in the backdrop.Visit Singing Hill’, Dainkund Peak is one of the well known places in Dalhousie. One can enjoy refreshing views of the green hills, valleys and plains while they’re here. But what makes it stand out is the charming view of the three rivers – Chenab, Ravi and Beas, that weave through these greens below and enhance the beauty of this place manifold.St. John’s Church: It is the oldest church in the town and has a lot of religious and historical importance. Lady Elgin donated stained-glass windows which happens to be the main attraction of the church.Evening visit Mall road. Return to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
- Day 5 :Dalhousie - Back to HomeToday morning after Breakfast check out and drop at Airport/Railway station for your flight/Train to your home town. You return back with wonderful memories of Himachal
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
Places you'll visit