Scenic Himachal - Fixed Departure
7 Nights / 8 Days
Cities : Shimla (2N),Manali (4N),Chandigarh (1N)
- Visit Manali Main Street - Mall Road
- Hidimba Devi Temple
- Naggar Castle Art Gallery
- Tibetan Monastery at Manali
- Vashisht Temple & Hot Water Springs
- Solang Valley
- Rohtang Pass (Optional Cost )
- Manikaran Temple (optional cost)
- Kufri Valley
- Visit golf course in Naldehra
- Jakhoo Hill and Temple
- Viceregal Lodge
- Mall Road
- Rock Garden
- 7 Breakfast
- 7 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Chandigarh - Shimla (124 Kms, 3hrs 48 Min )Arrive at Chandigarh Airport, meet the assistance and drive to Shimla - the land of pine scented hills, beautiful Shali peaks, crisp winter skies, fragrant cedar forests, romantic mists and golden hillsides. On arrival check into the hotel. Dinner at hotel & Overnight stay at Shimla.
- Day 2 :ShimlaToday morning after breakfast drive to Kufri valley - located 16 kms from Shimla, it commands a panoramic view of the majestic Himalayas. Later visit Naldehra - 23kms - under a skyline etched with conifers, Naldehra offers a well-groomed nine hole golf course. Evening take a visit to a mall road to visit Jakhu Temple, dedicated to Hanuman, from where you enjoy an excellent view of Shimla. Next visit the Viceregal Lodge - formerly the residence of the British Viceroy of India – that houses ancient articles and photographs dating back to the times of the British rule in India which once served as the seat of power, the Ridge and the Christ church. Evening return to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla.
- Day 3 :Shimla - Manali(257 KMS, 7 ½ hrs)Today Morning after breakfast check out and drive to Manali. Enroute visit Kullu village and the shawl factory.Later drive to Manali. On arrival check into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 4 :ManaliToday Morning after breakfast visit theNaggar Castle Art Gallery : It is a heaven for all the art lovers. This place will please anyone who loves art and paintings. This castle is also a heritage hotel and a great place for someone who loves art and artistic pieces.Timings: 7:00 am – 10:00 pmHadimba Devi Temple: It is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata.Tibetan Monastery: Manali Gompa is a great place to learn about the Buddhist culture. Famous for its wall paintings, architecture and Chortens, this place is a must-visit if you are looking for some religious and spiritual atmosphere. The landscape around this Gompa is also stunning. It is also famous for its pagoda-style architecture.Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pmVashisht Temple for hot sulphur springs - just outside Manali, across the river Beas, known for its hot sulphur springs whose water is said to have curative properties.Enjoy the Mall road of Manali.Return to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 5 :Manali - Rohtang - Manali (51 Kms, 4 Hrs Drive One Way)Today early Morning around 5.30 am proceed for an excursion to Rohtang Pass (by Union Vehicle at extra cost). Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas located 51 kms from Manali, 3978 meters high, It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh and further to Ladakh. Spend some time at Rohtang, do photography, enjoy playing in snow, and having tasteful Maggi and hot tea.Return to your hotel in the evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.Please Note: During Sept , Oct there will be no snow at Rohtang pass & so one cannot enjoy any snow activities here during these months .Nov month Rohtang will be open.Dec to March due to heavy snowfall Rohtang will remain close.
- Day 6 :ManaliToday Morning after breakfast, leisure time to enjoy the resort activities.Later afternoon visit Solang valley to enjoy some adventure sports like Paragliding, Zorbing (activities at own cost) (operational of this activity depends on the weather conditions.)Or drive to Kullu for Rafting (rafting cost is optional ) Beas River is the major spot for river rafting in Manali. Various private companies offer this adventure to tourists with great security and equipments. Rafters also get to witness amazing views of the landscape while enjoying rafting.Return to your hotel in the evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 7 :Manali - Chandigarh(8 HRS – 300 KMS)Today Morning after breakfast check out early and drive to Chandigarh. It’s going to be a long and hectic drive. On arrival check into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
- Day 8 :Chandigarh Airport DropToday morning after breakfast check out and visit Rock Garden: The Rock Garden of Chandigarh is a sculpture garden in Chandigarh, India. It is also known as Nek Chand's Rock Garden after its founder Nek Chand Saini, a government official who started the garden secretly in his spare time in 1957. Today it is spread over an area of 40 acresTimings: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm all daysEntry fee: INR 30 per personLater drop at Chandigarh airport for flight to your home town. You return back with wonderful memories of Himachal.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
Places you'll visit
- Jagatsukh-Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery at Naggar
- Jagatsukh -Nicholas-Roerich-Art-Gallery-at-Naggar__