Natural Beauty with Wild Life - Purna Day Trip
4 Nights / 5 Days
Private Van Tour
Cities : Kevadia (2N),Saputara (2N)
- Sardar Sarovar Dam
- Statue of Unity
- Vadgam Lake
- Sunset Point
- Saputara Lake
- Hatgad Village Fort
- 4 Breakfast
- 4 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Ahmedabad - Kevadia ( 195 Kms – 4.5 Hrs )Get ready for tour to explore beauty of Monsoon. Proceed towards Kevadia from Ahmedabad. After about 4.5 Hrs of journey. Arrive at Kevadia. Check-in at Hotel. Enjoy Nature at its Best with breathtaking Landscape. Evening enjoy Narmada Dam ( India’s 3rd Highest Concrete Dam ). The SardarSarovar Dam or Narmada Dam is a gravity dam built across the Narmada River at Kevadiya, Navagam in Gujarat. It is Narmada Valley Project part, a large hydraulic engineering project involving the construction of a series of multi-purpose hydroelectric dams and large irrigation over the Narmada River. The project started in 1979 under a development project to produce hydroelectricity and increase irrigation. The water level in the SardarSarovar Dam at Kevadiya in Narmada district reached its highest capacity at 138.67 metres. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Kevadia / Narmada.
- Day 2 :Kevadia SightseeingToday after having your Breakfast, explore Statue of Unity, Flower Garden, Laser and Sound Show. Statue of Unity is twice the height of the Statue of Liberty in the US and almost five times taller than the Statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! It's the world's tallest statue and it's in Gujarat. The Statue of Unity, an 182-m-tall structure, has been built to commemorate the life of the great visionary and India's first deputy prime minister SardarVallabhbhai Patel.Located on the island of Sadhu-Bet on the banks of the Narmada river, around 3.5 km south of the SardarSarovar Dam, the statue towers above the blue waters of the 256-km-long reservoir and makes for a spectacular sight, set against the Vindhya and Satpura mountain ranges.The statue is not only an architectural marvel with 1,850 metric tonne of un-staged bronze cladding, it is also the centre of various socio-economic development schemes, which represent the idea of good governance. It is aimed towards boosting tourism, offering several recreational facilities. High-speed lifts will transport visitors to the statue’s viewing gallery located at 500 ft. It will also include a state-of-the-art museum that will offer audio-visual exhibits depicting the life and times of the great leader. The statue can be accessed by a leisurely boat ride.The compound housing the statue is spread over an expanse of 19,700 sq m and includes a hotel and convention centre along with an ultra-modern research and agricultural development institute. A laser light and sound show on the efforts of Unification of India can also be enjoyed here. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Kevadia / Narmada.
- Day 3 :Narmada - Saputara ( 245 Kms – 5.5 Hrs )After Breakfast, Check-Out from hotel and proceed towards Saputra – The Hill Station of Gujarat. On Arrival Check-in at Hotel. Later visit Gandhi Shikhar, Saputara Tribal Museum, Honey Bee centre and in the evening free time for boating in Lake and Boating Club. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Saputara.
- Day 4 :Saputara – Purna – Saputara (75 kms per way)Today take a day trip at Purna Wild Life Sanctuary, enjoy safari at own cost. Evening return at hotel. Overnight Stay in Saputara.
- Day 5 :Saputara – Ahmedabad ( 405 kms approx. 8.5 hrs )Enjoy Breakfast and Check-Out from hotel. Proceed towards Ahmedabad with lovely memories.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫