Cities : Shillong (3N), Kaziranga (2N), Guwahati (1N)
- Umiam Lake
- Cathedral of Mary
- Ward's Lake
- Mawkdok Dympep Valley View Point ( Duwan Sing Syiem)
- Day Excursion to Mawlynnong
- Kaziranga Jeep Safari
- Take a Tour of the Tea Estate
- Kaziranga National Park
- Brahmaputra River Cruise
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrival At Guwahati - Shillong (130 Kms / 3 ½ hrs drive)Welcome on arrival in Guwahati Airport/Station and drive to Shillong. En route witness the Umiam Lake or Barapani - is the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya in midst of sylvan hills adorned by Khasi pines & peerless beauty. If time permits visit Cathedral of Marry and Ward’s Lake. Evening free at leisure to explore the region on own. You may take a walk to the famous Police Bazaar for shopping. Overnight in Shillong.
- Day 2 :Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Shillong (60 KMs / 2 hrs-One way)
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place on the earth, for an awesome day trip. En route visit the famous Elephant falls. At Sohra, stop at the Duwan Sing Syiem view point for mesmerizing views of the Hill In Cherrapunjee be witness to the gorgeous Seven Sisters (Nohsngithiang) Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. Later take a soft cave walk inside the Mawsmai Cave. The limestone cave is a natural wonder with innumerable formations inside it. Also visit the Dainthlen Falls. Drive back to Shillong for overnight stay.
Note: Most of the waterfalls are dry during winter season.
- Day 3 :Shillong - Mwallynong - ShillongAfter breakfast drive to Mwallynong, the cleanest village in Asia (100 kms / 3 hrs drive approx), also known as ‘God’s own Garden’. With over 80 households, the village gives the ambiance of walking in a well maintained park ! Climb the 80 ft Sky Walk at Mawlynnong village for a bird’s eye view of the Village, the plantations and faraway plains of Bangladesh. You will also be acquainted to the Khasi lifestyle, their culture and economy.A trek to the nearby Rewai Village is another interesting activity. Walk down a flight of almost 100 steps to witness nature’s wonder, living-root bridge. The bridges are tangles of massive thick roots, which the local people inter-twine to form a bridge that can hold several people at a time. The root bridges, may be up to over a hundred feet long and take ten to fifteen years to become fully functional, but they become very strong in the process. The bridges live and keep growing and strengthen over time. The useful lifespan of the bridges, is thought to be 500–600 years.Later drive to Dawki, a village of the Jaintia community whose prime occupation of fishing. Be mesmerized by the beauty of the Umngot river, the venue of the annual boat race held during March - April at Umsyiem. The Umngot itself is a prime fishing spot for fishermen of the villages. The river is also famous for its crystal clear water, so clear that when seen from a distance, it appears as if the boat is floating in mid-air! The Umngot river is the natural boundary between Ri Pnar or Jaintia Hills with Hima Khyrim of Khasi hills over which is a single span suspension bridge was constructed. This is the gateway to Bangladesh where major export and import transactions take place. Enjoy an amazing country boat river ride (at additional cost)(boat ride at additional cost). Drive up to the Bangladesh border.Drive back to Shillong for overnight stay.Note: It is advisable to carry have packed lunch to Mwallynong.
- Day 4 :Shillong - Kaziranga (325 Kms/7 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Kaziranga. Check in at hotel. Overnight at Kaziranga.Kaziranga, the World Heritage Site is the oldest park in Assam & is located on the banks of the Brahmaputra River. Kaziranga National Park is a natural habitat for conservation of biologically diverse flora & fauna. It is inhabited by the world’s largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses besides sheltering about 15 species of India’s threatened mammals. There are numerous other major wildlife fauna.
- Day 5 :Kaziranga
Early morning go for Elephant ride @5-30 A.M/6: 30 A.M ( Subject to availability and allotment from forest department) . Return for Breakfast to hotel. After breakfast proceed for Jeep safari in the Central Range. With Kohora as the entry point, the Central Range covers the Daphlang and Kathpora . Later enjoy Local Village & Tea Garden (Outer View) tour. Overnight at Kaziranga.
- Day 6 :Kaziranga - Guwahati (250KMs/ 5Hrs)
After Breakfast drive to Guwahati. Check in at Hotel. Guwahati, ‘The light of the East’ is the commercial capital of North East lying adjacent to the shores of the turbulent Brahmaputra. Evening enjoy a River cruise over the river Brahmaputra (cruise charges additional). Overnight in Guwahati
NOTE: River cruise depends up on availability, water level and river condition.
- Day 7 :Departure
After Breakfast drive to Guwahati Airport /Station. If time permits, visit Kamakhya Temple. Temple doors remain open for devotees in the following timings - 08:00 am to 01:00 pm & 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Tour ends with a wonderful experience of north east india.
- Water sports in Umiam Lake
- Kamakhya Temple
- Elephant Falls
- Exploring Mawjymbuin Cave in shillong
- Water sports in Umiam Lake
- Kamakhya Temple