Important Note : For Meghalaya And Arunachal Pradesh
Guest will require COVID negative Certificate (test done 72 hours prior arrival)
COVID negative certificate required to process permit for Arunachal Pradesh
SAFARI IN KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARKS
Kaziranga National Park is now open. However, Elephant Safari has become very very limited with Elephants being reduced drastically. In the coming days, we are hopeful the scenerio will become better but, as on date, the possibility of Elephant Safari is very bleak.
Kindly inform all guests that in case Elephant Safari is not possible, we will offer one of the below alternative.:
1. Additional Jeep Safari in another Range of Kaziranga National Park
2. Boat ride to view river Dolphins
3. Or we will refund the amount back to your account
Important Guidelines :
Safari In National Parks:
Most National Parks remain open only from 1 November - 30 April
Safari in October and May is limited within a few kms and is subject to flood situation
Safari seating arrangement :
- Elephant Safari - Please note Elephant safari is on per seat basis and not individual hiring
- Jeep Safari -1 jeep accommodates 6 persons and can be hired individually
For pre-booked Safari with us :
- Safari is managed by our representative in the region who would provide details in the evening at about 7:30 - 8:00 pm and provide all required information.
- Counter for Safari tickets open at 5:30 pm and tickets are issued only for the next day. We cannot pre-purchase safari tickets. Tickets are issued as per Forest Department rules
- Kindly inform the guest not to re-book safari (if we have already confirmed in our voucher) in the hotel/ resort of their stay. No refunds will be entertained for such booking.
- We cannot guarantee Elephant Safari and it is subject to availability. Optional Jeep Safari will be provided if Elephant Safari tickets is not available
- We are not responsible for cancellation of safari. The Safari is managed by the Forest Department and many times tickets are not alloted for tourists due to VIP / Government movement or for anti-poaching / census drives.
- The Safari is managed by the Forest Department and many times tickets are not alloted for tourists due to VIP / Government movement or for anti-poaching / census drives.
- Refunds for safari, if any, will be transferred back to account and will not be handed over to guest on the spot
Important Guidelines :
Inner Line Permit for entry to Arunachal Pradesh
To visit Arunachal Pradesh, Indian national requires Inner Line Permits. Permits are issued in Guwahati which takes 2-3 working days. (ILP office remains closed on Saturday-Sunday)
Documents required for every traveler:
- 2 passport size photographs of each person
- 1 Valid Photo ID proof (Adhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Valid Passport)
- Pan Card is not accepted as ID proof by the authorities
- 1 Valid Address proof
From Tawang a day visit to China Border is possible for Indian Nationals only but it is subject to permission. It can be arranged at additional cost. The rate for the trip keeps varying and we will intimate to you during the your travel time
- Local vehicle will have to be hired to visit China Border and per vehicle cost will range from Rs.5,500/- - Rs.6,000/-
- The process of procuring permit to visit China border requires at least one of the guest members to visit the DC’s office the previous day for certain formalities.
- Permission is on the discretion of the officials.
- Sometimes there may be last moment cancellation even after getting permission as the region is a high security zone.
- DC’s office remains closed on Saturday & Sunday.
- Enroute to Tawang, there is Sela Pass at 13,700 ft. The area has low oxygen and may cause High altitude sickness, nausea, shortness of breath etc.
- If guests have health problems like blood pressure, asthama, & heart related issue etc. kindly advise them to consult their doctors
- Kindly carry appropriate medicines as they will not be available easily
Hotel & Room Guide
- Room up-gradation payable at the hotel directly
- Hotel bills will be in TRAVEL AGENCY name and if the guests require bills for hotel or vehicle, we will provide the same. Please inform guest that direct hotel bills will not be available.
- Please be reminded that all special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and can not be guaranteed prior.
- All hotels do not have lift facility & the guest may have to climb stairs. Incase of guests having problems with blood pressure, breathing, knee & heart or if they cannot climb the higher floors, we will request you to report this problem at the time of booking so that we may take appropriate action. This is again subject to availability.
- Lift, Tea/coffee maker/ mini fridge / toilettery kit (with moisturizer, tooth paste, brush etc.) etc. may be given in most hotels. But they are NOT mandatory part of 3/4/5 Star hotels. If guests have specific requirements, kindly inform us and we will select properties accordingly. These items and facilities differ from hotel to hotel.
- Facilities like western toilet, television in room, geyser in bathrooms may not be available at all places. For specific requirement, please inform us and we will try to provide. This is again subject to availability.
- For CP, MAP and AP meal plan, menu will be on fixed plan basis and not on A-la-Carta basis. MAP & AP Meal plans do not include Evening snacks & cold drinks / liquor, Soups or Deserts. We can arrange for the same at additional cost on prior information. For order on A-la-Carta basis, guests are requested to make direct payment for additional items.
- For early morning check out breakfast may be limited to simple bread & butter / jam. Items like Puri / roti – sabji may not be available.
- Consumption and serving of alcohol in hotels / rooms is subject to hotel’s rules and regulations. In some hotels, consumption of alcohol is not allowed.
- The region’s prime tourist interest in its Nature and eco-friendly atmosphere. The facilities available here cannot be matched with other developed destinations. Many accommodations will have basic facilities compared with other regions. Please inform tourists that this region can be enjoyed in its natural beauty and simple flavor.
- Many regions do not have star category hotels. Similar category hotels with the best available room will be provided.
- Kindly inform guests that same category rooms or identical rooms may not be available. We will try our best to maintain similarity.
- For large groups, all rooms in one hotel may not be available. Moreover, if two or more hotels are selected, identical facilities may not be available even between rooms of the same tariff. The clients will have to adjust to these conditions. We will try our best to maintain similarity.
- In most hotels Extra Person Sharing the Room, Child With Extra Bed, will be provided MATTRESS / ROLL OVERS as per requirement.
- In the region, scarcity of water & electricity is a natural phenomenon. Guests are requested to bear with such problems as may arise during the tour.
Vehicle operation & usage guide:
1.Vehicle Segment :
- Carriers in vehicles are not allowed in the region.
- No AC will be available in vehicles in Hill regions
- Innova / Xylo / Scorpio are similar category
- Swift D'zire / Etios/ Amaze are similar category
2. Vehicle will NOT be on disposal
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at disposal.
- Vehicle will be available as per your itinerary. Kindly follow the time strictly
- Sightseeing points covered will depend on remaining time in hand
- Full day sightseeing will be till maximum 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm as per given itinerary. For additional usage, per km / per hour will be charged as per usage.
3.Hotels located in Hills - in Busy areas / City Centers / No Entry / One Way zones
- Most of the hotels do not have parking place & vehicle cannot be parked in front of the gates for longer period hence gusts should wait at the reception 5 minute before
- the departure to avoid the inconveniences.
- Due to shortage in space for parking, please be informed that you will have to be ready on time & wait in the lobby.
- Due to uncalculated situations (traffic jams / traffic halts/ diversions etc.) the vehicle reporting may get delayed. We will request you to bear with us and as soon as vehicle arrives you will have to get in, before the policeman blow his whistle.
- Due to vehicle-parking difficulty, most of the areas are restricted to entry of vehicle & specific time is allotted for entries. Kindly follow the time strictly as given to you.
- In No Parking Zones, the vehicle will get parked in an available parking area. In such a case, you will have to wait for the vehicle to come to your designated area. Please be patient as the driver will have to come through traffic. Please coordinate with the driver.
4. Transfers to next destination
- Night travel is not possible, so if you have a transfer to another destination in second half, please maintain time of your morning sightseeing
- If one destination is covered twice or additional destinations are included, additional charges will be applicable on per km / per hour basis.
- During Rainy season, heavy showers are possible and many times tarpaulin may not cover all the luggage because of the nature of heavy showers. In such case, luggage will have to be loaded inside the vehicle. The guests will have to adjust to such situations.
5. General Terms
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band, security reason etc.
- Kindly inform us if the guests are senior citizens or have health related issues (like arthritis, heart problems etc.) or any such matter which might need special arrangements. Some itineraries will not be suitable for them and we will suggest accordingly.
- The security concerns, driver's working hours etc. will be kept in mind while planning the tour and sightseeing.
- We try to ensure that the sightseeing points do not fall on a closing day. Incase due to inevitable situation if the sightseeing falls on a closing day, it will have to be left out. Conducting that particular tour or sightseeing point the next day will be subject to time availability.
- Weather in the region is unpredictable. We have kept your sightseeing related with nature flexible.
- The region's prime tourist interest in its Nature and eco-friendly atmosphere. The facilities available here cannot be matched with other developed destinations.
- Once the package is booked & confirmed no refund will be allowed. There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full what so ever may be the reason.