We sincerely thank you for your interest in booking Tour to INDIA. As you know all tours may vary from destinations to destination. We wish to brief here certain procedures for booking and conditions on the tour to make your holiday memorable. We request you to book the tour only after complete reading and after full acceptance of our terms and conditions.
All information given in the Brochure / Itinerary / Sightseeing Tours are based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change any brochure / itinerary before or after booking your tour due to any event beyond our control. In case if we will know about any changes before your departure we will update or communicate with you otherwise our Tour Manager or Local Representative will inform you of the changes on the tour. We have provided information to the best of our knowledge and we will not be held responsible for any inaccuracy in brochure.
HOW TO BOOK:
The booking procedure is as below;
1. Kindly fill our Booking Form and Submit Dully Signed.
2. Passport Copies of First and Last Page of All Passengers (All Passport Must be valid minimum 6 months valid from the date of your return and it’s solely passengers responsibility to check before submission. Any booking which has been action on nonvalid passport passengers are liable to pay any charges incurred due to the same.)
3. Deposit Amount: Rs.50000/- per person to secure your seat in the Tour and if booking is within 60 Days of Travel then deposit require as per the payment required on that particular date as per payment policy mentioned below.
4. Dully Signed Terms and Conditions of Booking.
ABOUT PURE VEGETARIAN & JAIN MEALS:
The people in Kerala are mostly Non Vegetarian & majority of food is cooked in Coconut Oil. All good & best hotels, serves both Non-Vegetarian & Vegetarian food. It is difficult to get a hotel serving pure vegetarian only. We will put request at the hotels to provide Pure Vegetarian & Jain meals to the guests at the time of confirmation.
Note: The Jain food provided will not be of the standard, available in Mumbai & Gujarat. The food provided will be pure vegetarian meals which will not include onion, potato, garlic etc and things which are grown underground. Moreover, there will be very limited menu for Jain Meals.Kindly note this in advance to avoid any confusion and last minute crisis.
PLEASE READ BEFORE TRAVELLING:
1. Original Election’s ID card /Adhaar Card/License/Passport
2. School Photo ID Proof of the child below 12 yrs along with Original Date of Birth Certificate.
3. Copy of the flight tickets.
PAYMENTS AND OPTIONS FOR PAYMENTS :
Payments are accepted in Indian Rupees only. Payments can be made by Cheque, Bank Transfers, Demand Drafts, Cash and Credit Cards.
1. Copy of PAN Card is required if Payment is made by cash and is more than Rs.50,000/- per person.
2. If you are paying by Credit Card 1.70% of the amount paid by the card will be charged additionally on and above the tour cost.
PAYMENT POLICY PER PERSON:
Initial deposit - Rs.30,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
100% payment to be made at least 30 days before departure.
Please note that all Travel Documents for the Tour will be released only on the receipt of full payment clearance in our accounts.
CANCELLATION CHARGES PER PERSON:
All services such as Airline seats / Hotel accommodation / ground transportation are pre-blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in Writing. Such cancellation will attract the following cancellation.
Cancellation Charges per person when a cancellation is made:
45 days or more prior to the departure Rs.25,000
45-30 days prior to the departure 50% of the tour cost
30-15 days prior to the departure Or a “No Show” on the tour 100% of the tour cost