Jodhpur, Dechu With Jaisalmer
5 Nights / 6 Days
Self Drive Tour
Cities : Jodhpur (2N),Dechu (1N),Jaisalmer (2N)
- Jaisalmer Fort
- Kothari's Patwa Haveli (Patwon ki Haveli/Patwa Haveli)
- Salam Singh Ki Haweli (Moti Mahal)
- Desert National park
- Jaswant Thada
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum
- Balsamnd Lake
- 5 Breakfast
- 5 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Ahmedabad - Jodhpur (448 Kms – 8 Hrs 30 Mins Approx)Depart from Ahmedabadby road towards Jodhpur, popularly known as The Blue city; later check in to the hotel. Day is free for visiting the local markets & souvenir shops. Dinner and Overnight in Jodhpur.
- Day 2 :JodhpurToday after breakfast proceeds to visit jodhpur sightseeing Mehrangarh Fort which is 125 meters above the city and is enclosed by imposing thick walls. Later visit Jaswant Thada which is built out of intricately carved sheets of marbles , then visit Ummed Bhavan Palace which is the the principal residence of the former Jodhpur royal family. Later visit Balsamand Lake to have a perfect view of sunset. Dinner and Overnight in Jodhpur.
- Day 3 :Jodhpur - Dechu (122 Kms – 2 Hrs Approx)Having Breakfast then proceed for check out and Depart to Dechu. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later drive to the Pokharan fort which is a14th century citadel also known as "Balagarh", stands amidst the Thar Desert. Evening is free to explore the Dechu Village & nearby local souvenir shops. Dinner and Overnight in Dechu.
- Day 4 :Dechu - Jaisalmer (160 Kms – 2 Hrs 30 mins Approx)Having Breakfast then proceed for check out and Depart to Jaisalmer also known as “The Golden City”. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is a UNESCO world heritage site, It was built by Rawal Jaisal , a Bhati Rajput, in 1156 CE.It is built on a hill that raises above a height of 250 ft (76 m) above the surrounding countryside. Nearly one fourth of the old city's population still resides within the fort. Then visit the Salim Singh Ki Haveli also known as the Moti Mahal. Later visit Patwon ki Haveli which is now a museum featuring intricate carvings, furniture & artwork. Dinner and Overnight in Jaisalmer.
- Day 5 :JaisalmerToday after breakfast proceeds to visit Vyas chhatri, a sandstone cenotaph of the sage Vyas, who wrote the Mahabharata epic. Later visit the Gadisar Lake to spend some free time,then visit the Nathmal ki haveli known for ornate exterior carvings & unique architecture. Evening enjoys the Camel ride on the Thar Desert &then heat up you in the bonfire to dance on the local traditional dance forms. Dinner and Overnight inJaisalmer.
- Day 6 :Jaisalmer - Ahmedabad ( 538 Kms – 10 Hrs 30 Min Approx)Today after breakfast proceed back to home with a Collection of Infinite happy memories & lots of photographs of your tour.TOUR END…!!!
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Jodhpur 5
- Jodhpur 4
- Jodhpur 6
- Jodhpur 7
- Jaisalmer 5
- Jodhpur 5