Enchanting Eastern Europe By Van
Cities : Salzburg (1N), Zell Am See (2N), Prague (3N), Budapest (2N), Vienna (2N)
- Guide for Sound of Music - Private Tour
- Guided City Tour of Vienna
- Imperial Tour - Schönbrunn Palace
- Guided City Tour of Prague
- Prague Castle Entrance Ticket
- Orientation Tour Of Karlovy Vary
- Guided City Tour of Budapest
- Budapest Danube River Evening Cruise
- Parliament Tour (Non- EU CITIZEN)
- Cesky Krumlov Old Town Private Walking Tour
- 10 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :INDIA – VIENNA – SALZBURG
Arrive Vienna and later you depart to Salzburg. Arrive Salzburg. Check in to the hotel. Later day is free for leisure. Overnight in Salzburg.
- Day 2 :SALZBURG – ZELL AM SEE
After breakfast depart for the Guided Walking Tour of Salzburg which makes you relive the favorite scenes from the classic musical movie – “Sound of Music”. Later drive to visit the beautiful lake side town Zell Am See. Check in to the hotel and later Free time at the lake. Overnight in Zell Am See.
- Day 3 :ZELL AM SEE –SALT MINES – ST. GILGEN – ZELL AM SEE
After breakfast, Depart to visit the most beautiful and one of the oldest Salt Mines in Hallstatt. Later depart to Visit to the lake side town of St. Gilgen. Free time at the lake. Return back to Zell Am See. Overnight in Zell Am See.
- Day 4 :ZELL AM SEE- CESKY KRUMLOV - PRAGUE
After Breakfast, check out and depart to Prague.Enroute visit this fairy tale town known as Cesky Krumlov which has been a part of the UNESCO and Natural Heritage since 1992.Later drive to the city of Prague.The city of 100 spires on the Vltava River, Prague is the photographer’s delight. Check in and Overnight in Prague.
- Day 5 :PRAGUE
After Breakfast, depart for Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral.Castle District where enjoy Walking Tour of Prague Castle & surrounding areaincludes Castle ground and the famous Gothic style St.Vitus Cathedral. Prague Castle is the seat of President of the Czech Republic and serves as the historical and political center of both city and country. Here St. Vitus Cathedral is the Spiritual Symbol of Czech State and contains underground tombs of Czech Kings.Later continue to the Guided Walking Tour of Prague with visit toLesser Town, the famous Charles Bridge, Old Town of Prague, Astronomical Clock, Jewish Quarter and Vltava River. Later transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Prague.
- Day 6 :PRAGUEAfter breakfast, Depart to visit Karlovy Vary.Get to know Karlovy Vary with its beautiful colonnade in the form of an all-day bus trip. When touring Karlovy Vary, you can improve your health by drinking hot springs from typical spa cups. Go with us to the largest and most popular spa town in the Czech Republic, the history of which dates back to the 14th century.Return back to Prague. Overnight in Prague.
- Day 7 :PRAGUE– BRATISLAVA -BUDAPEST
After Breakfast, check out and depart for Bratislava. This capital of Slovakia referred to as the beauty on the Danube. It boasts interesting History and centre of most dynamically developing region of Europe. Later depart toBudapest. The capital city of Hungary which deserves reputation as the ‘Paris of Central Europe’.Arrive Budapest, check in to Hotel and Overnight in Budapest.
- Day 8 :BUDAPEST
After Breakfast, depart for the City Tour of Budapest. Visit the major landmarks of the city. Pass by the Parliament building before crossing the Danube on the Margaret Bridge & drive to the Royal castle on the Buda side of the city and many other famous sights of the city. After lunch depart the guided visit of the Parliament House from inside. Later in the eveningenjoy the Evening Cruise on Danube River. Overnight in Budapest.
- Day 9 :BUDAPEST - VIENNA
After breakfast, Depart to visit the Vienna Woods. Vienna Woods were designated a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO – a designation for areas with a special cultural and natural landscape which is unique anywhere in the world. Laterdepart to Vienna. Welcome to Vienna to start your exciting journey through Europe with us. Vienna is the Largest City and Capital of Austria. It is famous for its cultural events, imperial sites, coffee houses and cosy wine taverns. Transfer to the hotel (Standard Check in time is 1500 Hrs in Hotel). Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Vienna.
- Day 10 :VIENNA
After Breakfast, Depart for the Guided City Tour of Viennawith Entrance toSchonbrunn Palace. The Schonbrunn Palace is the summer residence of the Imperial Family and it is considered as one of the most beautiful Baroque Palaces in the world. After that we depart for the city tour. Visit main landmarks of Vienna Ringstrasse, Vienna's main boulevard, State Opera, the Parliament building and many more. Overnight in Vienna.
- Day 11 :VIENNA –INDIAAfter breakfast check out and depart to Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
- Zell am See City
- Prague Old town square
- Salzburg 4
- Vienna 4
- Vienna 5
- Zell am See City