Naturally New Zealand With Amazing Able Tasman Private Tour
14 Nights / 15 Days
Private Van Tour
Cities : Auckland (1N),Abel Tasman (2N),Hanmer Springs (1N),Mount Cook (1N),Wanaka (1N),Queenstown (3N),Balclutha (2N),Rotorua (2N),Auckland (1N)
Hanmer Springs, New Zealand
- Thermal Pool & Spa
Queenstown, New Zealand
- Gondola And 1 Luge Ride
- Jet Boat Ride - 30 Minutes
- Full Day Milford Sound Cruise
Auckland, New Zealand
- SKY TOWER
Rotorua, New Zealand
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
Wanaka, New Zealand
- Puzzling World - Wanaka
- 14 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrival In AucklandOn arrival in Auckland,’ The City of Sails” upon arrival you will meet one of our local representative who will take you to your booked hotel. Reach Auckland-City which inspires it’s both inhabitants and its visitors along with staggering position mild climate and wealth of thing to see, do and experience. Overnight at hotel
- Day 2 :Auckland - Nelson - Able TasmanAfter early breakfast depart to Auckland airport for your flight to nelson. After reaching nelson city head to able Tasman. This beautiful able Tasman which is known as wilderness reserve at the north end of New Zealand’s South Island and popular for its wonderful costal track and long trail beaches. Country’s smallest national park but it’s an ideal for adventure and relaxation. One can opt for kayaking or small walking trail or Overnight at hotel.
- Day 3 :Able TasmanAfter breakfast opt for day free for your optional activities. Able Tasman is very famous for its Kayaking as well as long beautiful walking tracks so you can opt according to your choice or take rest at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 4 :Able Tasman - Hanmer Spring (318km approx 4 hrs 10min)After completing your breakfast proceed to hanmer springs. An amazing small town in Canterbury region of south island. This town is very popular for its thermal pool and spa with its mineral water. Later, proceed to experience natural and pure mineral thermal pools just to relax or rejuvenate yourself after long drive. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 :Hanmer Spring - Mt Cook (413 km approx 4h 55 min)Depart for Mount Cook, glacier region after your breakfast. Mount cook region is highest mountain of the country. Its height, as of 2014, is listed as 3,724 meters. One of the popular tourist destination. One can opt for Helicopter ride on glacier. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 6 :Mt.Cook - Puzlling World - Wanaka (143 km approx 1 h 40min)After breakfast head to enjoy scenic drive to Wanaka town, a tiny beautiful town which is known as gateway to the Southern Alps' Mount Aspiring National Park, beech forests as well as alpine lakes. Visit puzzling world and amazing maze where you can find so many multi-level outdoor mazes, optical illusion rooms & a cafe with table puzzles. And visit mrs.jones fruit stall just to enjoy and taste fresh home grown fruits. Evening for free. Overnight In Wanaka.
- Day 7 :Wanaka - Quuenstown (70 km approx 1 hr)After having a morning breakfast proceed to heart of the South island, Queenstown city. Experience mesmerizing remarkable and wonderful scenery through your way. City which sets on the Shores of lofty Lake wakatipu and also known as base of exploring the region’s vineyards and historic famous towns. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 8 :Queenstown - Milford Sound Cruise (307 Kms 5 hrs one way)Early morning depart for Full day tour to Milford Sound. Follow the southern arm of majestic Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and towrads to Lake Te Anau. Enter the beautiful Eglinton Valley and continue your journey through the amazing man made Homer Tunnel to get to Milford Sound. Enjoy this breathe taking cruise on this world popular fiord, command by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
- Day 9 :Queenstown - Goldola Luge - Shotover Jet BoatAfter breakfasts proceed to today enjoy visit Skyline Gondola ride and one luge ride - The gondola ride takes you to Bob's Peak perched high above Queenstown. From here get the breathtaking views over Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and stunning Remarkable Mountains which spread you in a magical panorama. After that proceed for jet boat journey along the historic Kawarau and Shotover Rivers. Jet’s trip takes you down an extensive section of the beautiful Kawarau River that is only accessible by jet boat! Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Queenstown.
- Day 10 :Queenstown - Balcuttha (238km approx 2h 47min)After breakfast depart to Balcuttha, a small town in otago which is lying towards the end of the beautiful Clutha River, on the east coast of the south island. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 11 :BalcutthaAfter breakfast your day is free to explore the city on own. Or you can enjoy at the hotel and take rest. You can opt for Nugget walks or spend your evening at Clutha River. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 12 :Balcuttha - RotoruaAfter finishing your breakfast depart to Dunedin airport to catch your flight to rotorua, North Island. Welcome to the sulfur city of the New Zealand. City which is a home of Maori People and very popular for its sulfur geysers and mud pools. Evening free for your optional activities. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 13 :Rotorua - Te Puia Thermal ReserveMorning depart for Rotorua Sightseeing tour visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers. Later you can enjoy at Lake Rotorua or take rest at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 14 :Rotorua - AucklandMorning departs for Auckland. On the way take tour of the world popular Waitomo Glowworm Caves which includes below ground boat ride viewing the numbers of glow worms on the cavern roof. Reach Auckland city “City of sails Auckland-City inspires it’s both inhabitants and its visitors along with staggering position mild climate and wealth of thing to see, do and experience. Later depart to experience SKY tower at your Leisure and get experience to see this beautiful city view.
- Day 15 :Auckland - Back HomeAfter breakfast depart to Auckland airport for your flight to home with wonderful memory.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Luge Ride
- New Zealand
- Fast facts about New Zealand
- New Zealand Map
- Harbour Bridge
- War Memorial Museum
- Auckland Tower
- Auckland Tower - 1
- Mrs. Jones Family fruit Stall - 1
- Mrs. Jones Family fruit Stall
- Puzzling World
- Lake Wakatipu
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional)
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional) - 1
- Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Milford Sound Cruise - 1
- Milford Sound Cruise - 2
- Milford - 1
- Arrow Town - Free Day For Optional Activities
- Shotover Jet Queenstown
- Waitomo Caves
- Waitomo Caves - 1
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve - 1
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve - 2
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- Kiwi Farm Tour
- Gondola Ride
- Luge Ride
- New Zealand