North & South Island New Zealand Private Tour
Cities : Auckland (2N),Rotorua (2N),Christchurch (1N),Lake Tekapo (1N),Queenstown (3N),Franz Josef (1N),Christchurch (1N)
- Sky Tower in Auckland
- Agrodome - Farm show & Farm Tour
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Te Puia - Te Ra Day Pass Admission
- International Antarctic Centre with Hagglund ride and 4D show
- Full Day Milford Sound Cruise
- Gondola And 1 Luge Ride
- 11 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrive Auckland
On arrival in Auckland,’ The City of Sails one of our local representative who will take you to your booked hotel Auckland-City inspires it’s both inhabitants and its visitors along with staggering position mild climate and wealth of thing to see, do and experience. Experience sky tower and enjoy breathe taking city view from there. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2 :Auckland - Sky Tower
Morning explore Auckland with Sky Tower entry on private basis. Afternoon free to explore city. Enjoy Ride up to SKY tower at your convenient time. You can also opt for Optional activities like Kelly Tarltons Underwater World, Sail on Pride of Auckland, Sky Jump from Sky tower Or Try your luck at Sky City casino.
- Day 3 :Auckland - Rotorua - (Auckland to Waitomo caves, 200Kms 3hrs, Waitomo caves to Rotorua, 160Kms 2hrs 3
Morning departs for Rotorua. On the way take tour of the world popular Waitomo Glowworm Caves which includes below ground boat ride viewing the numbers of glow worms on the cavern roof. Later proceed to Rotorua and head to Hotel. Rotorua-Breathe in the Sulphur-rich air of Rotorua and you will taste New Zealand‘s most dynamic thermal area with Spurting geysers, steaming hot springs and exploding mud pools.
- Day 4 :Rotorua (Thermal Reserves & Sheep Show)
Morning depart for Rotorua Sightseeing tour visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers. After that proceed to Agro dome New Zealand which is basically farm show featuring sheep dog evidences’, cow milking and an intro to the stars of country’s sheep industry. Also enjoy at Rainbow Spring Nature Park. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 :Rotorua - Christchurch - International Antartic CentreAfter breakfast depart on private basis to airport for flight to Christchurch. Arrive Christchurch airport pick up self drive vehicle, later head to International Antarctic Centre - One of country’s best tourist attractions, it provides tourists of all ages with an interactive, fun and exciting experience of Antarctica. Also enjoy Hagglund & 4D Theatre. Later check in and overnight in Christchurch.
- Day 6 :Christchurch - Lake Tekapo (227Kms, 3.5hrs approx)
After breakfast depart Queenstown to heart of the South island, Queenstown city. Experience mesmerizing remarkable and wonderful scenery through your way. City which sets on the Shores of lofty Lake Wakatipu and also known as base of exploring the region’s vineyards and historic famous towns. Meet our local representative and transferred to your booked hotel. Overnight at Queenstown.
- Day 7 :Lake Tekapo - Queenstown (255Kms, 3 hrs approx)
After breakfast depart for Queenstown. Visit Arrow Town, Arrow town is a historic gold mining town in the Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand. Arrow town is located on the banks of the Arrow River approximately 7.5 km from State Highway 6. There is also road access directly to Queenstown via the Shotover Gorge and a third route via the picturesque Lake Hayes. Check in & overnight in Queenstown.
- Day 8 :Queenstown - Milford Sound
Early morning depart for Full day tour to Milford Sound. Follow the southern arm of majestic Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and towrads to Lake Te Anau. Enter the beautiful Eglinton Valley and continue your journey through the amazing man made Homer Tunnel to get to Milford Sound. Enjoy this breathe taking cruise on this world popular fiord, command by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
- Day 9 :Queenstown - Skyline Gondola & Luge Ride
After Breakfast enjoy Skyline Gondola ride and one luge ride - The gondola ride takes you to Bob's Peak perched high above Queenstown. Enjoy breathe taking views over picturesque Queenstown, Stunning Lake Wakatipu and Remarkable Mountains spread before you in a magnificent panorama. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Queenstown.
- Day 10 :Queenstown - Franz Josef (365Kms, 6 to 7hours approx)
After departing Queenstown, follow the shore of Lake Hawea through to Makarora. From here you are on the Haast Road which obey the historical Maori trail to the West Coast. From the Haast Township the scenery changes as you pass through small colony and lakes full of Trout and Salmon. Once you reach Fox Glacier it is only another 25 minutes to your destination Franz Josef Glacier where your hotel is located.
- Day 11 :Franz Josef - Christchurch: (382 kms, 6 hrs approx)
After breakfast depart for Christchurch by private transfers. Transfer to Hotel. Christchurch- With attractive Avon River, a Grand Anglican cathedral rising above the city center and beautiful manicured gardens and crisply cut lawns. One of the most English city of New Zealand. Evening at leisure.
- Day 12 :Back Home
After breakfast leave for airport and fly back home with wonderful memories.
- Arrow Town - Free Day For Optional Activities
- New Zealand
- Fast facts about New Zealand
- New Zealand Map
- Harbour Bridge
- War Memorial Museum
- Auckland Tower
- Auckland Tower - 1
- Waitomo Caves
- Waitomo Caves - 1
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve - 1
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve - 2
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- Kiwi Farm Tour
- Gondola Ride
- Luge Ride
- Cathedral Square
- Antarctic Centre
- Antarctic Centre - 1
- Antarctic Centre - 2
- Antarctic Centre - 3
- Antarctic Centre - 4
- Lake Tekapo
- Lake Wakatipu
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional)
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional) - 1
- Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Milford Sound Cruise - 1
- Milford Sound Cruise - 2
- Milford - 1
- Arrow Town - Free Day For Optional Activities
- New Zealand