Spectacular South Island Private Tour
16 Nights / 17 Days
Private Van Tour
Cities : Christchurch (2N),Kaikoura (1N),Nelson (1N),Abel Tasman (1N),Punakaiki (1N),Franz Josef (2N),Wanaka (1N),Queenstown (3N),Te Anau (1N),Dunedin (2N),Christchurch (1N)
Christchurch, New Zealand
- International Antarctic Centre with Hagglund ride and 4D show
Kaikoura, New Zealand
- KAIKOURA Whale Watch Cruise 3 hours
Wanaka, New Zealand
- Puzzling World - Wanaka
Queenstown, New Zealand
- Skyline Gondola with 1 Luge Ride
- Jet Boat Ride - 30 Minutes
- Full Day Milford Sound Cruise
Dunedin, New Zealand
- Culture In Context Tour
- Culture In Context Tour On The Otago Peninsula
Franz Josef, New Zealand
- Helicopter Ride
- 16 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrive ChristchurchArrive at Christchurch airport you will meet one of our local representative who will take you to your booked hotel. With attractive Avon River, a Grand Anglican cathedral rises above the city center and beautiful manicured gardens and crisply cut lawns. Christchurch is known as one of the most English city of New Zealand. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2 :Christchurch - International Antarctic CentreAfter breakfast proceed to city tour on own and later visit International Antarctic Centre - One of New Zealand's best tourist attractions, it provides visitors of all ages with an interconnecting, fun and exciting experience of Antarctica. Also enjoy Hagglund & 4D Theatre. Later check in and overnight in Christchurch.
- Day 3 :Christchurch - Kaikoura ( 180 km approx 2 hr 35 min)After breakfast depart to kaikoura , one of the beautiful coastal town in south island of country. It’s famous for its abundant wildlife as well as sperm whale population. Later on depart for whale watching cruise, get closer to the natures beautiful creature. Evening free at Lesuire.Overnight in kaikoura.
- Day 4 :Kaikoura - Nelson (250 km approx 3h 30min )After breakfast depart to nelson, city of South Island facing Tasman bay. This beautiful town is famous for local arts galleries and crafts stores. It has many nearby sites like vineyards and able Tasman national park. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 :Nelson - Able Tasman (60KM APPROX 1 HR)After breakfast head to beautiful able Tasman which is known as wilderness reserve at the north end of New Zealand’s South Island and popular for its wonderful costal track and long trail beaches. Country’s smallest national park but it’s an ideal for adventure and relaxation. One can opt for kayaking or small walking trail or Overnight at hotel.
- Day 6 :Able Tasman - Punakaiki (285 KM APPROX 4 HRS)After breakfast head to Punakaiki , a tiny community on the west coast of south island which lies between Westport and Greymouth. This city sets on the edge of the Paparoa National Park. Later visit Pancake rocks one of the most visited natural attractions of the coast. You will be amaze by viewing this natural wonder as they were found 30 million years ago from minute fragments of dead plants and marine creatures. Proceed to hotel. Overnight in Punakaiki.
- Day 7 :Punakaiki - Franz Josef (215 KM APPROX 3 HRS)After early breakfast depart for Franz Josef. Once you reach Fox Glacier it is only another 25 minutes to your destination Franz Josef Glacier where your hotel is located. Enjoy this scenic experience through your journey. Overnight at Franz Josef.
- Day 8 :Franz Josef - 20 MIN Helicopter RideAfter having an excellent breakfast, proceed to enjoy one of the best experience of your trip, 20 min helicopter ride on glacier. This glacier will offer you most beautiful ice architecture among the world. This scenic flight will be memorable for you. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at Franz Josef.
- Day 9 :Franz Josef - Wanaka (284km approx 3h 50 min)After breakfast enjoy scenic drive to Wanaka town, a tiny beautiful town which is known as gateway to the Southern Alps' Mount Aspiring National Park, beech forests as well as alpine lakes. One can enjoy at Lake Wanaka. Evening for free. Overnight In Wanaka.
- Day 10 :Wanaka - Puzzling World - QueenstownAfter breakfast depart to Queenstown en route to puzzling world and amazing maze where you can find so many multi-level outdoor maze, optical illusion rooms & a cafe with table puzzles. And visit mrs.jones fruit stall just to enjoy and taste fresh home grown fruit. Reach Queenstown, experience mesmerizing remarkable and wonderful scenery. And overnight at hotel.
- Day 11 :Queenstown - Milford Sound Cruise (307Kms, 5hrs one way)Early morning depart for Full day tour to Milford Sound. Follow the southern arm of majestic Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and towrads to Lake Te Anau. Enter the beautiful Eglinton Valley and continue your journey through the amazing man made Homer Tunnel to get to Milford Sound. Enjoy this breathe taking cruise on this world popular fiord, command by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
- Day 12 :Queenstown - Gondola And Luge RideAfter breakfast proceed to experience scenic ride tranquil uphill Gondola ride and the thrilling downhill Luge which is for everyone. After that one can also opt for so many optional activities like Jet boating, Bungee Jumping and much more. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 13 :Queenstown - Te Anau (171km approx 2 hrs)Early morning depart to te anau which is known as gateway to Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound and home to majestic Lake Te anau. One can also opt to Te anau glow warm caves on own. Evening free for leisure. Overnight in Te Anau.
- Day 14 :Te Anau - Dunedin (289 km approx 3h 23 min)Early morning depart to Dunedin. Enjoy this scenic drive through the beautiful historic Central Otago towns of Cromwell, Clyde, Alexandra and Roxburgh before arriving in Dunedin in the middle of the day. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at Dunedin.
- Day 15 :DunedinAfter breakfast depart for Otago Peninsula and its wildlife. As a scenic drive, Otago Peninsula is spectacular. Beginning at Vauxhall, you can follow the coastal road past small settlements and beaches to Taiaroa Head, where there's an albatross colony. Other attractions near Taiaroa Head include the fur seals at Pilots Beach and sea lions on Te Rauone Beach. Overnight at Dunedin.
- Day 16 :Dunedin - Christchurch (361 KM- 5 hrs)Today Visit to Christchurch 'the garden city' again. Your route today gets close to the blue Pacific Ocean coast and through the rich pastoral farmlands of the Canterbury Plains. Make a stop at Oamaru where you can walk around their famous city precinct will reward you with its magnificently restored buildings. On your arrival at Christchurch your route into the city centre will take you past many of the parks and reserves which Christchurch is so famous for.
- Day 17 :Christchurch - Back HomeAfter breakfast get transfer to airport for your for your flight back home with wonderful memory.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Culture in Context Tour
- Cathedral Square
- Antarctic Centre
- Antarctic Centre - 1
- Antarctic Centre - 2
- Antarctic Centre - 3
- Antarctic Centre - 4
- Kaikoura Whale Watching
- Kaikoura Whale Watching
- Mrs. Jones Family fruit Stall - 1
- Mrs. Jones Family fruit Stall
- Puzzling World
- Lake Wakatipu
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional)
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping (Optional) - 1
- Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Milford Sound Cruise - 1
- Milford Sound Cruise - 2
- Milford - 1
- Arrow Town - Free Day For Optional Activities
- Shotover Jet Queenstown
- Lake Te Anau
- Mirror Lake
- Homer Tunnel
- Shotover Jet Boat Ride (Optional)
- Sky Diving (Optional)
- Otago Peninsula Wildlife Tour 1
- Culture in Context Tour
- Cathedral Square