Glimpse of South Africa - Self Drive
7 Nights / 8 Days
Self Drive Tour
Cities : Cape Town (4N), George (3N)
Cape Town, South Africa
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Seal Island Cruise Boat
George, South Africa
- Cango Caves Entrance
- Ostrich Farm Entrance
- 8 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrival - Cape TownArrive at Cape Town airport and collect your self – drive car from the airport drive to hotel. Overnight in Cape Town.
- Day 2 :Table Mountain - Cape Town CityAfter breakfast, depart for Table Mountain and half day City Orientation Tour. Proceed towards Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting & Non refundable). Here we are able to see Table Mountain from the equal attitude because the early settlers did once they sailed into Table Bay.Return to the city through Malay Quarter, company gardens, house of Parliament and pass by the Castle of Good Hope. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and stop for some shopping at the V&A Mall. Overnight at Cape Town.
Please Note: Table Mountain is a weather permitting activity; it can be shifted on another day if it is closed on the day mentioned in the itinerary.
- Day 3 :Cape Peninsula TourMorning depart for full day Cape Peninsula tour. Travel at a tempo that permits you to discover the splendor of the Cape Peninsula. Visit Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay and the dramatic view from Chapman’s Peak Drive. Depart for a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at the famous Duiker Island. Take a Funicular ride and experience beautiful Cape Point Nature Reserve, where (by tradition) two marine ecosystems meet, is the main highlight. Visit Boulders beach to see Jackass Penguins which are only found in this colony. Overnight at Cape Town.
Please Note: Seal Island Cruise is a weather permitting activity.
Costs for boulders beach, cape of good hope and cape point funicular are exlcuded and need to be paid directly.
- Day 4 :Cape Town (Day At Leisure)After Breakfast enjoy your full day on your own. You can opt for optional activities and explore Cape Town. Overnight at Cape Town.
- Day 5 :CapeTown - GeorgeEarly morning depart for Cape Town, and enjoy the views of the upcoming destination: the Garden Route which is probably South Africa’s most celebrated area, a stretch of coast heralded as one of the country’s highlights. Its stunning scenery is a major attribute of the town. Arrive in Cape Town and overnight at George.
- Day 6 :George (Day At Leisure)Day free for leisure, discover many optional activities on the Garden Route. Overnight at George.Suggested sightseeing / activities:
- Bungee Jump at the Bloukran’s Bridge: ZAR 1400 per person approx
- Bridge walk at the Bloukran’s Bridge: ZAR 200 per person approx
- Tsitsikamma National Park Suspension Bridge: ZAR 300 per person approx
- Day 7 :George - OudtshoornDepart for a day trip to Oudtshoorn, to visit the Ostrich Farm and Cango Caves. At the Ostrich Farm, come face to face With the biggest bird in the world. Safari Ostrich Farm offers comprehensive and complete information regarding the ostrich - and ostrich industry Later visit the Cango Caves - one of the world's incredible characteristic marvels, designed essentially through the ages - captivating limestone developments in a wide assortment of hues. An underground wonder world, International renowned as one of the world’s great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages; their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Overnight at George
- Day 8 :DepartureAfter breakfast depart for airport, drop your self drive car in the mentioned area and return in your flight back to home with amazing memories of your trip.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Safari Ostriches Farm
- Safari Ostriches Farm