Stunning South Africa – Private Tour
Cities : Johannesburg (1N),Kruger National Park (2N),Johannesburg (1N),Knysna (2N),Hermanus (2N),Cape Town (3N)
- Evening Game Drive
- Full Day Game Drive
- Cango Caves Entrance
- Ostrich Farm Entrance
- Tsitsikamma National Park with Suspension Bridge Walk
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Boulders Beach
- Seal Island Cruise
- Cape of Good Hope
- Flying Dutchman Funicular
- 11 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrival - Johannesburg
Arrive at Johannesburg International airport and meet with your driver who will be holding a placard of your name in the arrivals hall and proceed for overnight at Johannesburg.
- Day 2 :Johannesburg - Kruger National ParkEarly morning depart for Kruger National Park. After arrival, depart for evening game drive. The national park is the king of South Africa game parks and one of the best game viewing areas in all of Africa. It certainly fulfills most visitors’ fantasies of seeing magnificent herds of game roaming across acacia studded stretched of savannah, and is the home to Big Five. The park is over 60kms wide & 350kms long. After a day full of explorations, proceed for overnight at Hotel.Please Note: The departure will be early morning, and it will be a long day in the itinerary.
- Day 3 :Kruger National Park
Early morning depart for full day game drive in the National park to explore the Big Five. Kruger Park is the king of South Africa game parks and one of the best game viewing areas in all of Africa. It certainly fulfills most visitors’ fantasies of seeing magnificent herds of game roaming across acacia studded stretched of savannah, and is the home to Big Five. The park is over 60kms wide & 350kms long. After a day full of explorations, proceed for overnight at Hotel.
- Day 4 :Kruger National Park - JohannesburgEarly morning depart for Johannesburg, drive through Hazyview, a farming town surrounded by banana plantations that has far outgrown its original size due to its proximity to Kruger National Park. Proceed toward Johannesburg that is typically referred to as Jo’burg or Jozi, is a unexpectedly converting metropolis and the colourful coronary heart of South Africa. After nearly twenty years of decline and decay, Johannesburg is now searching with any luck toward the future. Its centre is smartening up and new loft residences and workplace trends are being built at a speedy pace. Arrive at hotel and stay in Johannesburg.
- Day 5 :Johannesburg - George - KnysnaAfter breakfast depart to Johannesburg airport and take flight for George & transfers to hotel. The Garden Route is a long stretch of the southeastern coast of South Africa which extends from Mossel Bay in the Western Cape to the Storms River in the Eastern Cape. The call comes from the verdant and ecologically various plants encountered right here and the severa lagoons and lakes dotted alongside the coast. It consists of cities including George, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, and Mossel Bay. Overnight at Knysna.
- Day 6 :Knysna - Tsitsikamma
After breakfast depart for Bloukran’s bridge – Face Adrenaline at Bloukran’s Bungy is a Proud Guinness World Record Holder for the Highest Commercial Bungee Jump in the World at 216m! Get your adrenalines pumping as you opt for Bungee Jump or Bridge Walk as an optional activity! Later proceed towards Tsitsikamma National Park, via Plettenberg bay. The Tsitsikamma National Park is a 80 km long seaside strip between Nature's Valley and the mouth of the Storms River. In the park all the visitors finds an almost untouched natural landscape.. Also, do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the walk on suspension bridge. Overnight at Knysna.
Costs for Bungee Jump or Bridge Walk not included, they need to be paid directly.
- Day 7 :Knysna - Oudtshoorn - HermanusMorning depart for a day trip to Oudtshoorn. Visit Ostrich Farm. Cango Ostrich Farm offers complete information regarding the ostrich - and ostrich industry. Later visit the Cango Caves - one of the world's incredible characteristic marvels, designed essentially through the ages - captivating limestone developments in a wide assortment of hues. An underground wonder world, International renowned as one of the world’s great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages; their fascinating limestone formations occur in a variety of ways. Later proceed towards Great Brak River; the waterway that isolates the town is wealthy in marine life while its lush banks offer superb open doors for winged animal watching. For any fearless vacationer or appreciator of nature's miracles, Hermanus is the perfect area for an extraordinary encounter. Overnight in Hermanus.
- Day 8 :HermanusExplore the surroundings of Hermanus on this leisure day. Overnight at Hermanus.
- Day 9 :Hermanus - CapetownAfter breakfast depart for Cape Town, whilst the views of the ocean on one side and mountains on the other. The stunning scenery is a major attribute of the town. Arrive in Cape Town and overnight at Cape Town.
- Day 10 :Cape Peninsula Tour
Morning depart for full day Cape Peninsula tour. Travel at a tempo that permits you to discover the splendor of the Cape Peninsula. Visit Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay and the dramatic view from Chapman’s Peak Drive.
Depart for a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at the famous Duiker Island. Take a Funicular ride and experience beautiful Cape Point Nature Reserve, where (by tradition) two marine ecosystems meet, is the main highlight. Visit Boulders beach to see Jackass Penguins which are only found in this colony. Overnight at Cape Town.
PLEASE NOTE: Seal Island Cruise is a weather permitting activity.
- Day 11 :Capetown City Orientation Tour
After breakfast, depart for Table Mountain and half day City Orientation Tour. Proceed towards Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting & Non refundable). Here we are able to see Table Mountain from the equal attitude because the early settlers did once they sailed into Table Bay.Return to the city through Malay Quarter, company gardens, house of Parliament and pass by the Castle of Good Hope. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and stop for some shopping at the V&A Mall. Overnight at Cape Town.
Please Note: Table Mountain is a weather permitting activity; it can be shifted on another day if it is closed on the day mentioned in the itinerary.
Please Note: The vehicle on disposal can only be utilized in the area of the city i.e. within 100kms of the city surroundings. For any travel outside the mentioned area, cost of the vehicle will be extra and needs to be paid by client directly.
- Day 12 :DepartureAfter breakfast depart for flight back to home with amazing memories of your trip.
- Optional Shark cage diving
- South Africa Presentation
- Soutth Africa Map
- Johannesburg Map
- South Africa Facts And Figures
- Johannesburg city
- Kruger National Park - 1
- Kruger National park Game Drive Experience
- Kruger National Park - 2
- Kruger En Route Johannesburg Visit the Blyde River Canyon
- Kruger Three Rondavels
- Kruger Gods Window
- Kruger Bourkes Luck Potholes
- Cable Car Table Mountain
- Cape Town City Tour
- Malay Quarter
- Cape Town Parliament
- Cape Town Company Garden
- Cape Town Helicopter Ride
- Cape Town Cape Peninsula
- Seal Island Cruise
- Chapmans Peak
- Simons Town
- Boulders Beach Cap Town
- Fish Hoek Cape Town
- Cape Town Cape Point Atlantic
- Walk Up to Light House
- Cape Town Cape of Good Hope
- Sky Diving
- Jet Boat Ride
- Optional Shark cage diving
- South Africa Presentation