American Eminence Orlando & East
Cities : Orlando (4N),Cruise (3N),Niagara Falls USA (2N),Washington (1N),New York City (2N)
- NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride (Weather Permitting)
- Cave of the Winds (Weather Permitting)
- Guided City tour of New York City.
- Circle Around Statue of Liberty tour
- Empire State Building - Observatory - 86TH FLOOR
- Visit to the Times Square
- Guided City tour of Washington DC
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Flight and transport
- Internal Flights : ORL-BUF
- Baggage Handling fee charged by the Internal Airlines for travel within USA, i.e. ONE check-in baggage of 20 kg per person.
- 12 American Breakfast/Indian Breakfast
- 11 Lunches / Packed Lunch / Packed Snack
- 12 Indian Dinner / American Dinner
- Internal Flight Included
- Hotel Included
- Cruise Included
- Sightseeing Included
- Meal Included
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrive Orlando
Welcome to Orlando!!! Arrive Orlando. After custom formalities, transfer to Hotel. Hotel check in. Overnight in Orlando.
- Day 2 :Orlando - Disney’s Animal Kingom
Today morning after breakfast, depart for Animal kingdom. Disney's Animal Kingdom is a zoological theme park. The park has many rides like Kali Rapids, Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Dinosaurs and many more. Pandora – The World of Avatar is themed to the fictional alien explanatory moon, Pandora, from James Cameron's Avatar series. Also many animal encounters can be experienced here. Late evening, transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Hotel.
PS: Packed snacks to be taken inside the park will be provided
- Packed Snack
- Day 3 :Orlando - Port Canaveral - Cruise
After breakfast, depart for Port Canaveral for your 3 Nights Bahamas cruise. Afternoon check into the cruise and enjoy lunch on board. Cruise is a 7 star luxury on the seas. Overnight in cruise. (L & D ON CRUISE).
- Day 4 :On Cruise - Nassau
Enjoy the wonderful cruise amenities on board. Today cruise will take you to Nassau. Enjoy the optional excursions and water sports activities (shore excursions on your own).The Bahamas capital has beautiful beaches and charming old-world architecture. But Nassau is also a vital contemporary area offering shopping, restaurants and more. Overnight in cruise. (B, L, D ON CRUISE)
- Day 5 :On Cruise - Coco CayYou can choose to Parasail or Swim with dolphins in clear-blue water. Follow the legendary footsteps of Black beard and See sharks, barracuda and other creatures of the sea at “Predator Lagoon. Overnight in cruise. (B, L, D ON CRUISE)
- Day 6 :Cruise - Kennedy Space Centre - OrlandoToday morning breakfast on cruise. Later, transfer to NASA Kennedy space Centre. Visit the Apollo/Saturn V Center, where the incredible accomplishments of the Apollo moon program return to life. Later go for the IMAX theaters, where you can feel the thrill of space exploration on five-story screens as you "float' alongside NASA astronauts. Go for the Interactive space flight simulators at the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame. Then enjoy the shuttle launch experience and feel the thrill of the space exploration. Later transfer for dinner. Overnight in Hotel.
- Packed Snack
- Day 7 :Orlando - Sea WorldToday morning after breakfast, transfer to Sea World. A visit to this premier Marine Adventure Park will change your views about the sea and sea life forever. The only place on Earth where the magic of the sea and sky comes to life and gives you the most thrilling, challenging, and splashing moments to treasure for a long time. You will encounter exotic sea animals, get up-close with the killer shark, feed & play with the dolphins or witness the famous Shamu (the regal prince of the deep) when it comes splashing….and more! Overnight in hotel.PS: Packed snacks to be taken inside the park will be provided.
- Packed Snack
- Day 8 :Orlando - Niagara Falls USAAfter breakfast transfer to airport for your flight to Buffalo. Arrive Buffalo. Transfer to Niagara Falls USA. When you reach Niagara Falls! WOW! You won’t be able to keep the word from your lips at Niagara Falls. There are dozens of taller waterfalls in the world, but in terms of sheer volume these falls are unbeatable: more than a million bathtubs of water plummet over the edge every second from the falls. Hotel check in. Overnight at hotel in Niagara.
- Packed Breakfast or Breakfast
- Packed Lunch or Lunch
- Day 9 :Niagara Falls USA - Maid Of The Mist - Cave Of The WindsAfter breakfast in the morning, transfer for the breathtaking ‘Maid of the Mist' boat ride (Weather Permitting). View the thundering Horse shoe falls along with the American, and the Bridal Veil falls. (Due to weather conditions, this ride operates from the last week of May). Later enjoy the Cave of the winds (Weather Permitting) - Soak up the experience of being closer to the waters of Niagara Falls than you thought possible, on a spectacular Niagara Falls tour. You can also visit the optional activities on your own. Overnight at hotel in Niagara.
- Day 10 :Niagara Falls Canada - Hershey’s Chocolate World - WashingtonAfter breakfast check out. Depart for Washington DC. En route have lunch. Visit the sweetest place on Earth: Hershey’s Chocolate World. Continue journey towards Niagara Falls. Check into the hotel. Overnight in Washington DC.*Today will be a very long day
- American Lunch
- Day 11 :Washington D.C - City Tour - Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum - New YorkMorning after an Indian breakfast in Indian restaurant, Proceed for Washington DC guided city tour with Capitol Building, White House, World War 2 memorial, Washington monument, Lincoln memorial and more. Later visit the famous Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. It has the largest collection of historic air and spacecraft in the world.. Depart for New York. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 12 :Statue Of Liberty - Empire State Building - New York City Tour - Times SquareAfter an Indian breakfast in Indian restaurant depart for Statue of Liberty tour. Board the cruise and set sail for wonderful views of the Statue of Liberty. Later, visit the86th Floor Observatory of the Empire State Building for a bird's-eye view of the city. Later, proceed for guided city tour. Enjoy the land marks of New York City like Wall Street, Rocker Feller Centre, World Trade Centre Site-Ground Zero, Broadway, etc. Later visit the famous and forever lively, Times Square. Times Square is the most bustling square of New York and is known for its many Broadway theatres, cinemas and super signs. It is one of those places that make New York a city that never sleeps. Overnight at Hotel.
- Indian Breakfast
- Day 13 :Back HomeToday after breakfast, proceed to the airport on your own for your flight to back home or next destination with wonderful memories of the tour.
- Indian Breakfast or Breakfast
- Statue Of Liberty 7
- Disney Land 3
- Disney Land 4
- Disney Land 5
- Seaworld Orlando
- Seaworld Orlando 6
- Cave of the Winds
- Maid of the Mist
- Niagra falls 2
- Air and Space Museum
- Washington 4
- Empire State Building
- New York City
- Statue Of Liberty 2
- Statue Of Liberty 7
- Disney Land 3