Utah & Yellow Stone National Park
9 Nights / 10 Days
Cities : St George (1N), Beaver/Richfield (1N), Salt Lake City (1N), Jackson (3N), Cody (1N), Gillette (1N), Rapid City (1N)
Zion National Park, United States of America
- Explore Zion National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park, United States of America
- Bryce Canyon National Park
Salt Lake City, United States of America
- Orientation tour of Salt Lake City
Grand Teton National Park, United States of America
- Grand Teton National Park
Jackson, United States of America
- Yellowstone National Park
Keystone, United States of America
- Visit Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- 9 Breakfast
- 9 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Las Vegas - Zion Np - St. George (2.5 Hours)Transfer from Las Vegas to Zion National park. Zion National Park is a southwest Utah nature preserve distinguished by Zion Canyon’s steep red cliffs.Visit the park and explore its natural beauty. Overnight in St. George.
- Day 2 :Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park (1.5 hours)Depart for the Bryce Canyon National Park. Bryce Canyon National Park, a sprawling reserve in southern Utah, is known for crimson-colored hoodoos, which are spire-shaped rock formations. The park’s main road leads past the expansive Bryce Amphitheater, a hoodoo-filled depression lying below the Rim Trail hiking path. Today visit the Bryce Canyon.Explore the National park. Overnight in Beaver / Richfield.
- Day 3 :Bryce Canyon - Salt Lake City(4Hours)Today morning depart for Salt Lake City. Welcome to a place where elevation meets aspiration. A modern city set at the foot of spectacular mountains. A place for open minds and fresh perspectives. On arrival enjoy the city tour. Overnight in Salt Lake City.
- Day 4 :Salt Lake City - Grand Teton National Park (5 Hours)Today morning after breakfast, Depart for Grand Teton National Park. It encompasses the Teton mountain range, the 4,000-meter Grand Teton peak, and the valley known as Jackson Hole. It’s a popular destination in summer for mountaineering, hiking, backcountry camping and fishing, linked to nearby Yellowstone National Park. Explore the major points of interest. Overnight in Jackson.
- Day 5 :Jackson - Yellow stone National park (2 Hours)Today depart for the most amazing Yellow stone National Park. Yellowstone National Park is a nearly 3,500-sq.-mile wilderness recreation area atop a volcanic hot spot. Mostly in Wyoming, the park spreads into parts of Montana and Idaho too. Yellowstone features dramatic canyons, alpine rivers, lush forests, hot springs and gushing geysers, including its most famous, Old Faithful. It's also home to hundreds of animal species, including bears, wolves, bison, elk and antelope. Check out the most visited points. Overnight in Jackson.
- Day 6 :Jackson - Yellow stone National park (2 Hours)Today depart for the most amazing Yellow stone National Park. Check out the most visited points and explore the optional activities of the park. Overnight in Jackson.
- Day 7 :Jackson - Cody (4 Hours)Today depart for Cody. Enroute see the beautiful vistas and views. Cody is a town in northwest Wyoming. The Buffalo Bill Center of the West has 5 museums. Nearby, Old Trail Town is a re-created frontier town with 1800s log cabins and a saloonToday drive to Cody. Overnight in Cody.
- Day 8 :Cody - Gillette (4 Hours)Today start journey towards Gillette. Gillette, town, seat (1911) of Campbell county, northeastern Wyoming, U.S., midway between the Black Hills (east) and the Bighorn Mountains (west). Enroute see the beautiful natural beauty. Overnight in Gillette.
- Day 9 :Gillette - Mt. Rushmore (2Hours)
Visit the Mount Rushmore National monument. Mount Rushmore National Memorial is a massive sculpture carved into Mount Rushmore in the Black Hills region of South Dakota. Completed in 1941 under the direction of Gutzon Borglum and his son Lincoln, the sculpture's roughly 60-ft.-high granite faces depict U.S. presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. The site also features a museum with interactive exhibits. Overnight in Rapid City.
- Day 10 :Rapid City - Back Home
Today morning depart for your journey back home or to next destination with wonderful memories of the tour.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Yellow Stone national park
- Rapid City
- Yellow Stone national park