History with Adventure Lover Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Private Van Tour
Cities : PoloForest (1N),Kumbhalgarh (2N)
- Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Badal Mahal
- Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary
- Harnav Dam
- Bhim Hills
- Shiv Shakti Temple
- Ranakpur Jain Temple
- 3 Breakfast
- 3 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Ahmedabad to Polo Forest - (155 kms approx. 3.5 Hrs )Start your journey and transfer to Polo Forest, check in and later visit Harnav Dam, Surya Mandir, Polo Jain Nagri, Bhim Hill. Over Night Stay at Polo Forest.Harnav Dam - Harnav Dam, aka Vanaj Dam, is a gated dam built on upstream of Harnavriver. Few meters from the Dam site, forest depart has built Vanaj Forest Rest house. Harnav Dam and Vanaj Forest Rest House serve as an excellent a-la-carte package to your trip to Polo Forest, Vijaynagar.Sun Temple - The sun temple,bulit in 14th century is a holy and humble witness of the rise and fall of different dynesties. Still standing like symbol of grandure of the past. the statue of Lord Shiva, reflecting different moods while watching from various degree is heart and soul of the temple; the temple situated on a low height hillock is an excellent example of Nagar shaily ( Nagar style).Trek - The Polo Forest area was a part of a vast territory and Vijaynagar was the capital 600 years back. The ancient city was a pilgrimage for the Jains and Shivadharmi people of the area. The jungle have 4 sculptured gates made of local sedimentary rocks in each direction. Development of the city was done along the river banks of Harnav. The temples were destroyed by the Mughals and now are the heritage sites. The jungles are rich with many wild animals like leopards and bears. Spiders and pythons are also found in the dense jungle area. In tress, here are more than 600 types. Many species of water birds and crabs are also found in the river and reservoir. The area is sanctuary and being maintained by the Dholwani range forest department. The government has also established a campsite with a view to provide nature education and develop the site as tourism place.
- Day 2 :Polo Forest to Kumbhalgarh - (205 kms approx. 5Hrs )After breakfast, transfer to Kumbhalgarh, check in and later visit BadalMahal and Stay.BadalMahal - BadalMahal is also a part of the main fort. It is divided in two sections: Zanana and Mardana Halls for ladies and men respectively. The architecture of both these sections is astounding. Also, the view of the surrounding area from the top of the tower is spellbinding.
- Day 3 :KumbhalgarhThis day trek to Kumbhalgarh - Trekking & Wildlife walk in Kumbhalgarh Fort approx. Duration 4 Hrs. Stay in Kumbhalgarh.Trekking -- Visit some of the top attractions around Udaipur on this day trip. First, stop at Kumbhalgarh Fort, then, see the Jain Temple in Ranakpur, which took a total of 65 years to complete. It is considered one of the largest and most important temples of the ancient Indian religion.
- Day 4 :Kumbhalgarh to Ahmedabad - (315 kms approx. 7Hrs )This day return at Ahmedabad. Trip End with Memories Unlimited !
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
Places you'll visit