- 100% payment will be required at the time of booking
All services such as Airline seats / Hotel accommodation / ground transportation are preblocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors if these
services are released within the below mentioned time frame. If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following cancellation.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- 25% charges, if cancelled before 45 days scheduled arrival.
- 50% charges, if cancelled before 30 days (but less than 45 days) scheduled arrival.
- 100% charges, if cancelled less than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- less than 20 Days Changes in dates, or guest names would be treated as Cancellation. Or need to pay amendment charges..
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- In case of any cancellation of flight/train or any mode of transportation, booking amount will not be refundable.
- Pick‐up and drop‐off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per scheduled timings.
- The Voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann Utsav is to be furnished compulsorily along with Government approved valid Photo ID proof of each guest at the reception counter at the time of check‐in; for foreign Nationals, it is mandatory to furnish valid Passport & Visa. Pan card will not be accepted as a valid photo ID.
- In case of a delayed arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo, Tent City in the next available transfer.
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guests will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of early arrival at Tent City, guests may be required to wait at the waiting lounge till the availability of the tent.
- Certain Adventure Sports Activities like Para motoring, All Terrain Vehicles, etc. are provided by various specialized operators appointed by us inside The Tent City. Guests should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigours and risk associated with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent extreme test of a person’s physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and diseases, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life, loss of or damage to equipment/property, accidents. The Adventure Sports Operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favour of the operator for doing such activities. We at White Rann Camping and Hospitality assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
- Please note that the cooling of A.C. in the vehicles will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present in the vehicles.
- Any amendments with respect to change in check‐in dates / Name change would attract Rs. 1500/‐ per Guest + applicable tax on Subject to availability. Any change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated. For any amendments/changes, kindly email us at email@example.com
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings. Guests carrying valuables such as fragile items, money, jewellery, silverware, cameras, electronics / laptop or photographic equipment, antiques, artefacts, work of art, precious metals and other similar valuables at their own risk.
- The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- In case of late/early transfers for check‐out, guests will have to inform while check‐in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on a chargeable basis.
- The timings of transfer to and from White Rann and/or Kala Dungar may vary accordingly to the sunset timing & climatic conditions.
- White Rann is a unique natural formation. It’s subjected to whims of nature. WRCH does not assume responsibility in respect to formation of Rann or any other unexpected changes.
- All tents are Strictly Non–smoking areas as per Government rules.
- Guests have to follow the house rules and applicable laws of the land.
- WRCH reserves the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice in case of any Central/State Government Event/Meetings/Visits or any unwanted natural calamities. In which case, alternative dates can be set or full refund will be given.
- The Tent City management take utmost precaution to prevent incidents such as fire, short circuits or any other mis‐happenings which are beyond the control. However, The Tent City management’s liability for loss of Baggage due to fire, short circuit or any other mis‐happening what so ever is subject to a maximum amount of INR 50,000/‐ per tent. All guests can opt for adequate insurance coverage through their Insurance Company prior to travel to Rann Utsav – Tent City.
- Baggages are designed to protect its content. Utmost care is being taken by the management while handling baggage during travel at our luggage desk at Bhuj Lounge or Tent City, in case of wear and tear such as, minor cuts, scratches & dents, the management shall have no liability for this type of damage.
- Any dispute arising in above mentioned terms & condition is subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- No Pets are allowed inside The Tent City
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, if we need to close the property by government
- guidelines/rules, we would refund/Credit 100% for your Accommodation Booking
- and we are not liable for any transportation/ travel expenses.
- If any guest is having any Covid‐19 symptom during his/her stay at the tent
- city. we will transfer them to our in house isolation Centre & our medical team will
- inspect the guests. If the guests are instructed for further isolation /hospitalization
- we will guide the guest to the nearest hospital.
- If any guest is having any Covid ‐19 symptom at bhuj Lounge, we will amend
- the date of arrival as per availability on the complimentary basis. If there is a rate
- change then the difference amount has to be paid by the guest. Our expert team will
- guide the guest to the nearest hospital if requested by the guest.
- To and fro transfers between Bhuj (Airport/Railway Station and The Tent City, Dhordo, in A.C. Coaches on SIC basis).
- All Meal Inclusive in package.
- On festival, Guest have to pay directly to hotel for Gala dinner/Any Activity which are not including in package.
- TAC is subject to change without prior notice.
- Tents are subject to availability at the time of confirmation with full payment.
- Rates are Nett to Travel agents including GST.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel
- The ID Proof cab be Driver’s License, Voters Card, Passport and Aadhar Card (Pan Card is not valid as ID Proof)
- Foreigners/NRI’s requested to produce the passport & valid visa as Id proof on the time of check‐in
- Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in to the hotel and in that case hotel will not refund any money
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a mattress on the floor as an extra bed
- Early check‐in or late check‐out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel