Majestic Kashmir Group Tour
6 Nights / 7 Days
Cities : Srinagar (2N),Pahalgam (2N),Gulmarg (1N),Srinagar (1N)
- Betaab Valley
- Aru Valley
- Bat Factory
- Pampore (Famous for Saffron Field)
- Cable Car (Optional Cost)
- Sind Valley in Sonamarg
- Shalimar Bagh Mughal Garden
- Enjoy a Shikara Ride on Dal Lake
- Chashma Shahi Gardens
- Nishat Bagh
Flight and transport
- All transfers & sightseeing on SIC basis as per the group size
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 Dinner
- Hotel Included
- Sightseeing Included
- Meal Included
- Shared Vehicle Included
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :SrinagarArrive Srinagar and transfers to Houseboat. Evening enjoy Shikara ride on Dal lake, visit floating gardens, lotus gardens, vegetable gardens, back water of lake cruise will go through canals, also pay visit to paper machi and wood carving handicrafts . Overnight at House boat.
- Day 2 :Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar (160 Km / 04 Hours 35 Min Approx)Morning after breakfasts proceed to visit Hazratbal Mosque & later proceed for the day excursion to Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold). On the way one can enjoy the beauty of the Sind valley. Sonmarg is at a height of 2690mts above sea level. The blooming Valley has been chiselled over the ages by the mighty Indus River. Major trekking routes begin from here. Two Lakes – Gadsar and Satsar are on the periphery of Sonmarg. Sonmarg is sheer scenic splendour. The very way- metalled road snakes through massive mountains laden with firs and forests. Arrive Sonmarg and visit to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains throughout the year. Late afternoon return to Srinagar. Overnight at house boat.
- Day 3 :Srinagar - Pahalagam (88km/2hours19minapprox)Morning after breakfast drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds). Enroute visit Pampore which is famous for saffron field, continue your drive and visit to cricket bat factory, apple orchids gardens. Pahalgam is an idyllic resort located on the banks of river Lidder and Sheshnag. It is the base for several treks in the region and for the annual pilgrimage to the Holy Cave Shrine of Amarnath. The surroundings are ideal and allow for relaxation and leisure in the true spirit of traditional hill resort. On arrival transfer to hotel. Afternoon one can opt to Basaran valley by pony (on additional cost) is a large grassy meadow with small rolling hills, it is an eye-catching meadow and it’s also an ideal campsite for trekker who wants to move further to Tulian Lake. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 4 :PahalgamMorning after breakfast visit to Aru valley. Aru valley is popular for its unique beautiful meadows .It is famous amongst the tourist for its peaceful environment and scenic beauty. The village is a base camp for trekkers to the Kolahoi Glacier. After that proceed for Betab valley. The valley got its name from film Betab. The valley is surrounded by lush green meadows, Snow Mountain and dense forest. Later proceed to Chandanwari- the base camp for Amarnath yatra. Now drive back to pahalgam .Rest of the day free for personal activities. Enjoy pahalgam mall road. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 :Pahalgam - Gulmarg (140 Km / 3 Hours 35 Min Approx)Morning after breakfast drive to Gulmarg (Meadow of flowers) at a height of 8 800 feet above sea-level. Here you will witness the beauty of the natural surroundings of Kashmir set out like a Doll's village, Gulmarg used to be a favorite hunt of the British in Summer and you will find the old fashion Hotels and shops in the village. Gulmarg has the highest 18 hole Golf Course in the World and has developed into a SKI Resort in winter. Arrive and transfer to hotel rest of day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 6 :Gulmarg - Srinagar (60 Km / 1 Hours 25 Min Approx)Arrive Srinagar and enjoy local sightseeing Tour of Srinagar. Visit Shankar Acharya Temple, famous Mughal Gardens Nishat ( Garden of pleasure ) overlooking the crystal clear emerald green waters of the Dal lake then to Shalimar ( Garden of Love ). Each one is more beautiful than the one visited before. You will walk along the terraced flower beds, past splashing of marble pavilions and fountains with snow capped peaks of the Himalayas & Cheshmaashahi (Royal Spring.). Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
- Day 7 :Srinagar AirportMorning after breakfasts & transfer to Srinagar Airport to board the scheduled flight for Back home with wonderful memories.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫