Ganpatipule With Nasik and Silvassa
7 Nights / 8 Days
Self Drive Tour
Cities : Nashik (1N),Lonavala (1N),Goa (3N),Ganpatipule (1N),Silvassa (1N)
- Enjoy Beaches of Goa
- St. Francis Church
- Dona Paula Beach-Beach in Goa
- Mangueshi Temple
- Tiger hills
- Local Market
- Trimbakeshwar Temple
- source of Godavari River
- 7 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Ahmedabad To Nasik (473 KMS)07:00: Depart from Ahmedabad by road towards Nasik via NH 48.18:00: Arrive at Nasik. Check-in at hotel & Overnight Stay in Nasik.
- Day 2 :Nasik To Lonavala (234 Kms)08:00: Early morning enjoy Breakfast at the hotel. Later Check-Out from hotel and visit the famous Trimbakeshwar Temple and the source of the Godavari River.Trimbakeshwar is the main jyotirling out of 12 jyotirling s devoted to Lord Shiva. According to the legend, Gautama Rishi executed a precise ritual of prayer and tapasya or penance to Shiva on Brahmagiri Hill, which rises above the current temple. It is believed that after being pleased with his dedication, Lord Shiva have blessed him and brought down the sacred rivers of Ganga, Godavari and Gautama to earth from the heaven. Before entering this holy temple, devotees bathe and purify themselves from all sins at the KushavartaTeertha.Later proceed towards Lonavala. Late evening arrive at Lonavala. Check-in at hotel. Overnight Stay at Lonavala.
- Day 3 :Lonavala To Goa (500 Kms)08:00: Enjoy Breakfast, and Proceed towards Goa (500 Kms – 9 Hrs) via NH 47.17:00: Arrive at Goa. State with beautiful beaches. Check-in at hotel & Overnight Stay at Goa.
- Day 4 :GoaAfter Breakfast, get ready to start a spiritual journey with a visit to the Basilica of Bom Jesus. This UNESCO world heritage site consists the remains of St. Francis Xavier, kept in a silver casket. We visit the Church and Convent of St Francis of Assisi, beautifully decorated with scenes from Bible and consist of a statue of St. Francis. We also visit the Se-Cathedral, St. Catherine's Church and the Arch of Viceroy of Goa. Then we come to the Miramar Beach; it lies near the confluence of the Mondovi River and the Arabian Sea. The soft, golden sand of this beach is ideal for a stroll. Overnight Stay at Goa.
- Day 5 :GoaAfter Breakfast, Today you can enjoy beaches of Goa in your own way. The Baga Beach is apt for swimming due to its clean, white sands. You can enjoy water sports like Para sailing and fishing. The night life of Goa occurs around the exhilarating water holes of this beach.Visit the Colva Beach, known as the Queen of all beaches. With 40 Km of endless white sand with numerous palm trees, this beach is perfect for a soothing sun bath. Enjoy boating on speedboats and paddlers at Dona Paula or spends some quiet moments at the enchanting Palolem Beach. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
- Day 6 :Goa to Ganpatipule (305 Kms)Today Enjoy Breakfast and then proceed towards Ganpatipulevia NH 47. ArriveGanpatipule in afternoon. Check-in at hotel. Later visit for the beach tour of Ganapatipule Beach, Mandavi Beach, Water Sport, SwayambhuGanpati temple. Overnight stayin Ganpatipule.
- Day 7 :Ganpatipule to Silvassa: (487 KMS)Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed towards Silvassa (487 KMS Approx 10 Hrs via NH 66 & 48). Check-in at hotel. Overnight Stay in Silvassa.
- Day 8 :Silvassa to Ahmedabad: (374 KMS)Enjoy Breakfast at the hotel and they proceed towards home to Ahmedabad via NH 48).TOUR END…!!
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Villa Martini Exterior
- Villa Sol Banyan by Iksha Exterior