Fascinating South Africa – Private Tour
Cities : Johannesburg (1N),Drakensberg (2N),Durban (1N),Port Elizabeth (1N),Mossel Bay (2N),Franschhoek (1N),Cederberg (2N),Cape Town (3N)
- Boulders Beach
- Cape of Good Hope
- Flying Dutchman Funicular
- Seal Island Cruise
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Cango Caves Entrance
- Ostrich Farm Entrance
- Tsitsikamma National Park with Suspension Bridge Walk
- 13 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrival - JohannesburgArrive at Johannesburg International airport and meet with your driver who will be holding a placard of your name in the arrivals hall and proceed for overnight at Johannesburg.
- Day 2 :Johannesburg - Drakensberg
After breakfast, depart for Drakensberg. The area is home to the dazzling mountain scope of a similar name and can overwhelmingly be found in the KwaZulu Natal Province. The range is in excess of 200 kilometers in length and consolidates tough tops with verdant valleys and breathtaking backgrounds. It makes a characteristic outskirt between the realm of Lesotho and the area of KwaZulu-Natal. Its name, Drakensberg, generally mean "monster mountains" or "the mountains of winged serpents". What's more, it's no big surprise that it has earned this name since a portion of the pinnacles are mammoth in size and height. The normal tallness of the range is 2 900 meters. Overnight at Drakensberg.
- Day 3 :Drakensberg (Leisure Day)After breakfast it is free day to explore the area and its surroundings. Drakensberg is large and lovely and offers a gigantic decent variety of attractions and exercises. Appreciate mountain biking, horse riding, trout fishing and substantially more! Investigate an abundance of San Rock Art, just as the nearby expressions and specialties. You won't discover better wide open anyplace! Overnight at Drakensberg.
- Day 4 :Drakensberg - Durban
After breakfast depart Durban. South Africa's third-biggest city, Durban, is additionally apparently the nation's generally laid back focus, by righteousness of its sauna-like summer warmth, and sea shore focused culture - so in the event that flipflops and shorts are your concept of clothing, at that point you're in the perfect spot. Durban is one of the quickest developing urban regions on the planet. Its port is the busiest in South Africa and furthermore one of the 10 biggest on the planet. Durban is honored with soothing climate lasting through the year, making it an ideal occasion heaven. Overnight in Durban.
- Day 5 :Durban - Port ElizabethAfter breakfast get ready to depart for Durban airport for your flight onto Port Elizabeth. After arrival in Port Elizabeth, meet with your driver who will be holding a placard of your name in the arrivals hall and proceed for overnight at Port Elizabeth.
- Day 6 :Port Elizabeth - Tsitsikamma - Mossel BayAfter breakfast depart for Bloukran’s bridge – Face Adrenaline at Bloukran’s Bungy is a Proud Guinness World Record Holder for the Highest Commercial Bungee Jump in the World at 216m! Get your adrenalines pumping as you opt for Bungee Jump or Bridge Walk as an optional activity! Later proceed towards Tsitsikamma National Park, via Plettenberg bay. The Tsitsikamma National Park is a 80 km long seaside strip between Nature's Valley and the mouth of the Storms River. In the park all the visitors finds an almost untouched natural landscape. Also, do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the walk on suspension bridge. Overnight at Mossel Bay.
- Day 7 :Mossel Bay - OudtshoornDepart for a day trip to Oudtshoorn, to visit the Ostrich Farm and Cango Caves. At the Ostrich Farm, come face to face With the biggest bird in the world. Safari Ostrich Farm offers comprehensive and complete information regarding the ostrich - and ostrich industry. Later visit the Cango Caves - one of the world's incredible characteristic marvels, designed essentially through the ages - captivating limestone developments in a wide assortment of hues. An underground wonder world, International renowned as one of the world’s great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages; their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Overnight at Mossel Bay.
- Day 8 :Mossel Bay - FranschhoekEarly morning depart for Franschhoek, which is incredibly famous for its tremendous magnificence, sublime Cape wines and world class eateries, our delightful town of Franschhoek is an unequivocal must-visit goal on any excursion toward the Western Cape of South Africa. Established in 1688 by French Huguenots, our picturesque jewel settles in a rich and fruitful valley, between magnificent transcending mountains, directly in the delightful Heart of the Cape Winelands. Overnight in Franschhoek.
- Day 9 :Franschhoek - Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve
After breakfast, depart for Kagga Kamma Reserve. Here, take in the outside air and appreciate the quiet environment of the Reserve. Kagga Kamma not just offers visitors marvelous landscape and outright serenity, yet additionally remarkable convenience, South African food and entrancing visits and exercises. The Cederberg region is one of a kind in that it includes an immaculate Karoo-like wild where visitors will discover excellent wild blossoms and little critters that are hardly observed in different pieces of the nation. Kagga Kamma is similarly one of a kind in that it offers visitors encounters and offices that are near nature. Browse an assortment of convenience types which incorporate "Cavern" Suites, the Star Suite and Sky Suite Open Air Rooms and extensive Hut Suites. Overnight at Kagga Kamma Reserve.
- Day 10 :Kagga Kamma Nature ReserveDay free for leisure. Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve offers one of a kind trips and fun exercises, for example, Rock Art Tours, guided Nature Drives and Quad Bike Adventures, Hiking trails and Stargazing at the smaller than usual Observatory. Unwind at the Resort's pool while wondering about the encompassing stone developments; or appreciate a sundowner as the sky changes shading in the late evening. The Spa offers health medicines to unwind and revive and obviously, the stupendous scene accommodates the most momentous perspectives and surprising backgrounds every step of the way, with unobtrusive features as every day and season continues. Overnight at Kagga Kamma Reserve.
- Day 11 :Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve - CapetownAfter breakfast, depart for Cape Town. From stunning landscape to hundreds of years old engineering blending with moderate present day structure, this beautiful South African magnificence incorporates everything. Its humming harbor and lanes house nightlife and customer facing facades, and its sea shores and uneven environmental factors are overflowing with greenery. The city is set against the background of the notable Table Mountain level and sapphire blue Table Bay, acclaimed for its seal populace and extraordinary white sharks. Cape Town's rich history, present day culture, and unfathomable attractions make it a genuine city on the coast. Overnight in Cape Town.
- Day 12 :Cape Peninsula Tour
Morning depart for full day Cape Peninsula tour. Travel at a tempo that permits you to discover the splendor of the Cape Peninsula. Visit Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay and the dramatic view from Chapman’s Peak Drive.
Depart for a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at the famous Duiker Island. Take a Funicular ride and experience beautiful Cape Point Nature Reserve, where (by tradition) two marine ecosystems meet, is the main highlight. Visit Boulders beach to see Jackass Penguins which are only found in this colony. Overnight at Cape Town.PLEASE NOTE: Seal Island Cruise is a weather permitting activity.
- Day 13 :Cape town City Orientation Tour
After breakfast, depart for Table Mountain and half day City Orientation Tour. Proceed towards Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting & Non refundable). Here we are able to see Table Mountain from the equal attitude because the early settlers did once they sailed into Table Bay.Return to the city through Malay Quarter, company gardens, house of Parliament and pass by the Castle of Good Hope. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and stop for some shopping at the V&A Mall. Overnight at Cape Town.
PLEASE NOTE: Table Mountain is a weather permitting activity; it can be shifted on another day if it is closed on the day mentioned in the itinerary.
PLEASE NOTE: Vehicle at disposal on free day, but only in the area of the city i.e. within 100kms of the city surroundings.
For any travel outside the mentioned area, cost of the vehicle will be extra and needs to be paid by client directly.
- Day 14 :Departure
After breakfast depart for flight back to home with amazing memories of your trip.
- Cape Town - Lagoon Beach - Restaurant
- South Africa Presentation
- Soutth Africa Map
- Johannesburg Map
- South Africa Facts And Figures
- Johannesburg city
- Johannesburg - Radisson Hotel - Over View
- Johannesburg - Radisson Hotel - Standard Room
- Johannesburg - Radisson Hotel - Standard Room Pool View
- Johannesburg - Radisson Hotel - Restaurant
- Port Elizabeth
- Mossel Bay
- Cable Car Table Mountain
- Cape Town City Tour
- Malay Quarter
- Cape Town Parliament
- Cape Town Company Garden
- Cape Town Helicopter Ride
- Cape Town Cape Peninsula
- Seal Island Cruise
- Chapmans Peak
- Simons Town
- Boulders Beach Cap Town
- Fish Hoek Cape Town
- Cape Town Cape Point Atlantic
- Walk Up to Light House
- Cape Town Cape of Good Hope
- Sky Diving
- Jet Boat Ride
- Optional Shark cage diving
- Cape Town - Lagoon Beach - Over View
- Cape Town - Lagoon Beach - Restaurant
- South Africa Presentation