4 Nights / 5 Days
Cities : Naivasha (1N),Masai Mara (2N),Nairobi (1N)
Masai Mara, Kenya
- Game Drives as per itinerary
- 4 Breakfast
- 3 Lunch
- 4 Dinner
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :Arrival - Nairobi - Lake Naivasha (2-3hrs approx)Arrive at Nairobi airport and proceed for Lake Naivasha. Lake Naivasha is surrounded by stands of papyrus and is a bird-watchers paradise. Water birds exist in great variety and abundance. Fish eagles and ospreys, herons and egrets, lily-trotters, red-knobbed coots and black crakes can be found within the area of this beautiful lake. In addition to the bird population, over 500 hippos reside in the lake; the beautiful lake is fringed by papyrus and acacia trees and supports a vast array of bird species. Although it is more than 10 kms across it is very shallow and its area varies considerably with the rainfall, so much so that in the early 1900s it totally dried up, overnight at Lake Naivasha.
- Day 2 :Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara (4-5hrs approx)After breakfast depart to Masai Mara, drive via Narok (the major Masai Administrative center) to one of the stellar events of our safari- The Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya's most precious wildlife sanctuary. This is big game country and long famed as one of Africa's greatest concentrations of game. Plains games are found here in staggering numbers, which in turn supports a tremendous predator population. During your afternoon game drive, you will have opportunities to see herds of Impala, Wildebeests, Giraffe, Elephant, Topi, Wild Buffalo, Warthog, Ostrich, as well as Lion, Cheetah, Hyena, and possibly the elusive Leopard. Transfer to Hotel, Overnight at Masai Mara.
- Day 3 :Masai MaraYour schedule today includes pre-breakfast and late afternoon game drives. Traveling across the savannah, you’ll rendezvous with the Mara residents- herds of Buffalo wildebeest, hartebeest, impala, and gazelle. The Masai Mara is the northern-most extremity of the great Serengeti ecosystem. Here, black Rhino browse among dense thorn bushes and herds of giraffe and elephant roam the woodlands. Large numbers of hippos gather to feed and swim in the Mara River. Boasting Kenya'’ largest predator population, the reserve is renowned of lion prides up to 20 strong. Nestled under canvas, tonight you’ll dream of all the wonders of Africa, Overnight at Mara.
- Day 4 :Masai Mara - Nairobi (4-5hrs approx)After breakfast drive to Nairobi, overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 :Departure
After breakfast depart for Nairobi, and take your flight back Home.
Expand Full Itinerary 🡫
- Lake Naivasha 2
- Masai Mara2
- Lake Naivasha 2