Take A Trip to Rohtang Pass
Rohtang pass is situated at a distance of 51 kilometers from the main town and it is also said to be a gateway to Lahaul and Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh. This mountain incline is wonderful to the point that individuals from each edge of the nation visit this spot to partake in experience sports, for example, skiing, ice-skating, paragliding, and so on. Rohtang owes to its splendid beauty and some of your favorite songs from the movie Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani and Jab We Met have been shot here. The Rohtang Pass is a road, which is all around associated with Leh Ladakh (State of Jammu and Kashmir) from Manali.In May, Rohtang become a spot for nature lover and adventure searchers, who can encounter experience sports, for example, skiing, skating, paragliding, skiing, and the sky is the limit from there. Explore it with our Himachal tour packages. The best time to visit Rohtang la Pass is from the second week of September to the second week of October. During this time, the pass opens just after monsoons and before it closes for winters. It is recommended to plan your trip during this time, because the summer months, that is May to June, see a lot of tourists in this region. As a result, it gets quite difficult to get a permit to cross the pass. Additionally, there are long traffic jams in Manali, Rohtang, and Gulaba. The enchanting glaciers, bottleneck roads, slithering rivers, magnificent mountain ranges and 360-degree panoramic views await all those who are brave enough to face the challenging terrains and weather of the region. The route from Manali to Rohtang is one of the most scenic drives in India and each year hundreds of bikers brave the challenging terrain and embark on a journey of a lifetime. Union Vehicle cost Rs 2500 for 4 person
- Local vehicles are not allowed there because for rohtang pass need to take online permit before one day with necessary documents , Better you can do their union vehicle it has already permit .The only reason behind doing this is to save the delicate ecology of the pass and stop the environmental damage.
- No Vehicles are allowed on TUESDAY as the day is marked for maintenance of Rohtang Pass
- Make sure you plan your trip so that you reach the pass while it is still daylight. The path is quite difficult, the roads are winding, the altitudes are high, and it gets colder as the day progresses. So it is better to start early during the day so that you can come back in time
- Make sure you wear warm clothes as it gets quite cold in the mountains. Additionally, it is recommended to keep a thermos of tea or coffee, and pack some snacks too.
- If you are planning to rent snow clothes, make sure you compare the prices with the fixed prices decided by the government.
- Since oxygen levels are low in the mountains, you may get altitude sickness. Pack some necessary medications for such cases.
- The above vehicle is not pre-bookable, the rates may vary from supplier to supplier. This has to be booked & pay directly on spot. The rates given are just for reference and planning purpose only.
Top tour packages
Trending travel articles
A New Wonder of the World: The Golden Bridge in Vietnam
An overnight internet sensation and thanks to Instagram - the Golden Bridge in Vietnam is at the top of the travel bucket list for many tourists. Since its opening day - it has topped the global architectural charts. Over the past few years, uniq
Top Maldives Alternatives to Explore Summer Vacation
Post-a-pandemic - thanks to the Bollywood celebrities - the Maldives has been in the travel spotlight. Yes, the Maldives is a surreal place to be - yes, it is the best short-distance foreign country to visit; yes, the Maldives travel experience
Explore the Majesty of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul
The iconic and famous mosque in Istanbul, the Turks call – the Sultan Ahmet Mosque, is known globally as the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque in Istanbul received this unofficial name based on the blue tiles that adorn this structure. The blue mosq
Find Out Everything You Need To Know About Gardens By The Bay In Singapore!
One of the most renowned and not to be missed features of Singapore tour Packages is to visit the Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. This garden is an integral part of Singapore Tourism. Your tour of Singapore is incomplete if you do not go to see the
7 Festivals That Celebrate Life in Europe!
For most of us, Europe is synonymous with our summer holidays. Europe conjures images of snow-clad mountains, lush greenery, famous historical sites, and beautiful landscapes. There are infinite options for all – young and old, honeymooners and
Grand Bazaar In Istanbul: All You Need To Know Before Visiting!
Turkey tourism is renowned for its mystical charm, stunning architecture, and rich culture, but your visit to this country will not be a full circle unless you visit the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. The must-visit spot for any tourist while visiting Ist
Uluwatu Temple Bali – A Guide to Visiting Bali’s Magnificent Sea Temple
Bali is renowned for its beaches, a destination apt for short breaks and honeymoons - but this island of Bali is also famous for its temples. We all know that Uluwatu Temple is one of the most famous temples in Bali. Instead, we could say that Bali
8 Famous Vietnamese Foods to Try On Your Trip!
What’s the purpose of visiting a new country if you don’t experience the local cuisine? The best approach to exploring the nation is to try the local cuisine. The cultural influences of that location are reflected in the food. Likewise to
5 Best Beach Destinations in Europe: Beach Lovers, this one’s for you!
In Europe, you will find some of the most gorgeous cities on the planet. Millions of tourists visit Europe each year to discover its capital cities, like Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Vienna, to mention a few. Europe Tourism is gifted with
The Green Planet in Dubai – An Indoor Rainforest on the Arabian Desert
Dubai - you would have thought about uber-luxury, desert safari, very high temperatures, endless fun, and shopping. But, can you imagine a tropical rainforest in Dubai? On second thoughts - if Dubai can have a Miracle Garden, Ski World in the des