Two Million Dollar Dinner in CE LA VI” Singapore – “That’s the Life
CE LA VI is located above the Skypark Observation Deck of Marina Bay Sands. It is a restaurant and Sky Bar is perched 200 meters on pinnacle on the resort which gives a breathtaking panoramic view of the city of Singapore. The world of diamond a Russian company called this restaurant – “The world’s most expensive dining.”
This is a place which creates a unique fine dining experience with 360 degree views which arouses one’s senses. It is a sky-high hangout where some super rich people can relax, and can also enjoy the luxurious lunch or dinner on the roof top with Singapore Tour Packages.
The restaurant recently celebrated the completion of six years in July 2016. It provides a couple luxury package which is of 8 hours, starting from a helicopter ride of the city of Singapore for 45 minutes, than towards the luxury cruise around the city which takes the couple to the CE LA VI Restaurant, and at the entrance the couple is welcomed with 10,000 roses along with 18 meals & a 2 carat diamond ring with a classic beautiful view of the city.
- A lovely flavor of traditional Asian recipes.
- Options for indoor and outdoor dining to relax & enjoy the atmosphere.
- Restaurant offers presentable & hygienic meals to their customers prepared by their award winning chefs.
- Classic modern Asian dishes.
- Premium grade vintage wines.
- An oasis overlooking a 360 degree panoramic view of Singapore city.
- Enjoy sitting relaxed at the bar with some eclectic DJ Music.
- A variety of different & fine cocktails.
- International & classic signature drinks.