Fascinating Spain – By Van
Cities : Barcelona (3N), Valencia (1N), Granada (1N), Malaga (2N), Seville (2N), Madrid (2N)
- Valencia Aquarium : L'Oceanogràfic
- Alhambra, Generalife Gardens & its Surroundings Guided Tour
- Walking Tour Of Seville
- Flamenco Show at La Casa de la Guitarra
- Guided City Tour of Barcelona
- Entrance to Sagrada Familia Church
- Guided City Tour of Madrid
- Entrance to Royal Palace of Madrid
- Entrance to Prado Museum
- 11 Breakfast
Day wise travel itinerary
- Day 1 :India - BarcelonaAfter morning breakfast Check out and drive to Barcelona. Arrive and check in. Later Spend your day free for leisure near the lake. Overnight in Barcelona.
- Day 2 :BarcelonaAfter morning breakfast depart for Guide city tour of Barcelona. Visit façade of Cathedral, the façade of Sagrada Familia(Entrance included), Olympic Village, Columbus monument, Montjuïc Mountain where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium and Sant Jordi Palace. Evening is at leisure. Overnight in Barcelona.
- Day 3 :BarcelonaAfter morning breakfast, you can opt to go for Half day Monteserrat tour from Barcelona. Enjoy a visit to the Royal Basilica on Montserrat Mountain's Natural Park. Later day is free at leisure to explore on your own. Overnight in Barcelona.
- Day 4 :Barcelona - ValenciaAfter breakfast, Check out and drive to Valencia. Arrive Valencia and Check in. Later visit Oceanographic museum(entrance included). Overnight in Valencia.
- Day 5 :Valencia - GranadaAfter breakfast, Check out and drive to Granada. Arrive Granada. Check in and later depart to visit Alhambra Palace with Guided (Entrance included). Overnight in Granada.
- Day 6 :Granada - MalagaAfter breakfast, Check out and drive to Malaga. Arrive Malaga. Check in and later depart to explore the town on your own. Overnight in Malaga.
- Day 7 :MalagaAfter breakfast, Explore the city and visit main landmarks likeMuseo Carmen Thyssen, Centro Pompidou Málaga, Castillo de Gibralfaro, Centre d'art Contemporain, Plaza de la Marina, Paseo del Parque, Plage de Malaga and much more. Overnight in Malaga.
- Day 8 :Malaga - Ronda - SevilleAfter breakfast, Check out and drive to Ronda. Visit the town. Later drive to Seville. Arrive Seville. Check in and later depart to explore the town on your own. Overnight in Seville.
- Day 9 :SevilleAfter morning breakfast, depart for Guidedwalking tour of Seville on your own. Visit the cathedral, Santa Cruz quarter, The RealesAlcázares, Statue of Don Juan, Statue of Peter I. In the evening make your own way to the departure point of Flamenco Show. Experience authentic dance of Spain in Flamenco show. Later make your own way to your hotel. Overnight in Seville.
- Day 10 :Seville - Toledo - Madrid
After breakfast, Check out and drive to Toledo. Visit the Toledo cathedral. Later drive to Madrid. Arrive Madrid. Check in and later depart to explore the town on your own. Overnight in Madrid.
- Day 11 :Madrid
After morning breakfast, depart for Guided city tour of Madrid. Make sure to visit Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro, located in the city Centre. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum(Entrance included), and Puerta de Alcalá are also good examples of this splendid style. Overnight in Madrid.
- Day 12 :Madrid - India
Today after morning breakfast check out and drop your vehicle at the airport and board a flight to India back with good memories
- Barcelona City Tour
- Barcelona Sagrada Familia