Sunburn 2020: The Music Festival checklist
Realistic holiday is the modern addition to our kitty of holiday tour packages. These travel packages cater to people who would love to go on boulevard trips, self-drive getaways, indulge in exploration and luxury experiences. Tour packages in India offer unforgettable experiences of a lifetime. A visit to any of the top travel destinations in India is sure to enamor your senses. Sunburn is Asia’s biggest electronic dance festival which is returning to Goa this February for a weekend of pulsating EDM and big-room house on Vagator Beach.
Since its inception back in 2007, the festival’s huge main stage has showcased sets from esteemed artists such as Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, Axwell & Ingrosso, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, making it one of the world’s most talked about electronic music festivals alongside the likes of Tomorrowland and Ultra making it one of the best and biggest music festivals in Asia with exuberance, energy, recreation, fun, amusement and of course EDM! Enjoy it this Christmas and New Year 2020.
The 12th annual season of the Sunburn EDM Festival is back in Goa with a huge line-up of artists. Each year top DJs and music enthusiasts from various genres entertain the crowds with music that surely feels like it is from another planet!
People from across borders come to participate in Asia’s biggest music festival and the World’s 3rd largest music festival. Parts of the celebrations at the Sunburn festival includes making new friends from different regions of the world. Get to know new musicians, their journeys, and stories in life.
The best part of Sunburn Goa Music Festival is you get to see, listen and enjoy the performance of not only seasoned and professional music artists and DJs but also newcomers with new fresh talent to show.
Where should you stay?
The biggest EDM Electronic Dance Music Festival Goa 2020 is back after a two year hiatus in its very own town of Goa, Vagator Beach. This is a quaint region compared to its lively and famous beach nearby – Anjuna Beach. However, there is no dearth of options when it comes to choosing where you will stay during the Sunburn Festival 2020.
The Vagator beach area is also dotted with many eateries, restaurants and bars with attached shacks. These are great accommodations in authentic Goal style and Portugal style from where you get panoramic views of the sea, and enjoy the cliffs and rocks nearby.
1. Leoney Resort:
This is definitely one of the best properties in Goa with colonial style of Portugal architecture. These villas are located amidst manicured gardens and offer an excellent viewing point to feel the warm sunrise. You can also opt for a cottage equipped with a balcony. It is only 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. So, what are you waiting for? Book an accommodation right next to the Sunburn 2020 venue.
2. Casa Vagator:
This is one of the best places to have a quiet time after a hectic time of music and dance. Relax your senses in this beautiful property resort on the lines of Vagator Beach. You can get amazing views of the ocean waters by the beach at this boutique hotel resort – Casa Vagator.
3. Cochichos Resort:
There are beautiful hills surrounding the Vagator Beach and there is no better place than the Cochichos Resort to stay for Sunburn 2020 Festival. You can admire the beach as you get a great view from there. The place is in authentic Goan style and there are a range of various types of accommodation available such as standard rooms, family rooms as well as Suites.
4. Santonio Resort:
This is a great luxurious old accommodation where you find everything you need. It is a wooden cottage which is eco-friendly and takes all of 5 minutes by foot to Vagator Beach – the venue for the Sunburn EDM Festival 2020.
5. Hacienda de Goa:
This is the best place for resorts in Goa for the Sunburn event. It’s vintage styled buildings with Portugese charm gives you a quiet time before and after your partying sessions. Don’t miss the one-hour meditation sessions below the giant Banyan tree at the Hacienda de Goa.
Things to Remember While Heading to the Festival
You may be a first timer to the 2020 sunburn electronic music fest or you may have enjoyed yourself at the festival earlier. But these are Things to Remember While Heading to the Festival so you enjoy yourself instead of being worried after going there.
The music festival requires some permission from the government which is subject to rescheduling. So, in case the music event is completely cancelled then you will get your refund. However, if the dates change due to some reasons then there is NO Refund given for this. You have to adjust your dates.
- The organizers of the music festival are not responsible for any damage or loss to your vehicle which is parked outside or nearby or within the accepted parking space. So, you park there at your own risk.
- NO food, liquids, drinks, substances, or water is allowed inside the place. Leave it outside. Food and Beverages is available inside during the festival.
- The organizers of the music festival will not take accountability for any sort of ill effects of the drink and food items taken by guests if any. So, you are advised to drink in moderation and consume food and drink moderately.
- There will be first aid available in case of any sudden problem but the organizers will not be held responsible if there is any such incident.
- You are not allowed the use of Cameras, recording devices, weapons, substance, arms or ammunition is not allowed to the festival.
- The organizers have the right to perform a security check of the audience, especially at the entry point for security reasons.
- There is NO re-issue or duplicate ticket issue for any stolen, lost or damaged tickets.
- There is NO re-issue or duplicate wrist band even for wrist band that is removed, tampered, and NO replacement of wrist band.
- Organizers are not responsible for any lost / stolen personal belongings inside the music festival.
- Organizers or its members or staff such as employees, officers, agents, etc. are not responsible for any occurrence of injury or incident like loss, theft, damage, incurred costs or losses due to the event, in the event or as a result of any part of the music festival.
- No substance/ drugs allowed inside for sale or consumption.
- The line – up of artists or performers and billed attractions may be subject to changes anytime.
- If you want to take any belongings inside there is no storage facilities. Any kind of bags or handbags are NOT allowed inside.
- Entry age is 15+ years of age. It requires a Government ID with proof of Age.
- They provide LDA bands meaning Legal Drinking Age and on proof of date of birth they will serve drinks.
- The ticket holder is allowed only to enter the festival grounds. To attend any pre-parties or post-parties then you may require other ticket and purchase separately.
- No transfer or re-sale of the ticket is allowed so keep it safe and undamaged. Even for attempted unlawful resale of such sort in such a case they will cancel or seize such tickets.
- If there is some damage to the hologram bar-code on the ticket they may take it as tampering and it is invalid. They will not issue any refund or compensation.
- One ticket allows entry to only one member. No ticket upgrade or exchange is possible
- If you have a Single Day Ticket it means you can only attend one day of the festival. They will not allow such a ticket holder re-entry to the event.
- Even if your ticket is valid the organizers have the right to refuse you admission into the festival as rights to admission are reserved.
- You may be subject to a search if the organizers suspect you of carrying anything dangerous or illegal or performing any sort of illegal entry inside.
- If you are a camera shy person then stay away as far as possible. The ticket holder authorizes the festival organizers to use any part or all of any recording that has your image for broadcast on any channel or global media for promotions, publicity and advertisement.
- If any ticket holder does not adhere to the rules or terms and conditions then the organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to such a person or even remove them from the premises if they entered or already inside.
It is advisable to read the terms and conditions for the Sunburn Goa Music Festival 2020 before purchasing the tickets or entry. Book a tour to Goa and enjoy the biggest EDM and year end Vacation!