MACAU! Also known as the city of Casinos, Magnificent Towers and Amazing Malls, it has truly earned its nickname as the ‘Las Vegas of Asia’. Its Cotai Strip joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, known for swanky properties, magnanimous casinos, and lavish hotels. Macau’s most majestic landmark is the ‘Macau Tower’ which is 338-m high giving magnific city views.
Now, who won’t love to enjoy this amazing city in the most lavish way possible! And that is where Sheraton Grand Macau Hotel adds its essence to your splendid Macau visit. Sheraton is located at Sands Cotai Central which is at the center of Cotai Strip. Sheraton Grand Macau offers various facilities like outdoor swimming pools, club lounge, spas, fitness facilities and much more. Below listed are 10 things you might be unaware about Sheraton Grand Macau Hotel-
1. Sheraton Grand Macau is Starwood group’s largest hotel worldwide along with being crowned as Macau’s largest Hotel.
2. Not just 1 but it has two grand towers named the- Sky and Earth, having 3500+ guestrooms combined.
3. It includes world cuisines ranging from Asian cuisines to Italian cuisines.
4. Its Spa and Relaxation lounges are inspired by the 5 elements of Feng Shui, with options of Swedish and Thai massage.
5. It has not just 1, not just 2; but 3 splendid swimming pools named- Sala Pool, Jaya Pool and Tiki Pool. Located on the 8th Floor, the Tiki Pool is and adult only pool which overlooks the Cotai Strip giving breathtaking views.
6. It has a capacity of 4000+ guests in its resplendent no-pillar banquet area named Kashgar Grand Ballroom. How about an unforgettable big fat and extravagant Indian Wedding? Surely being a total once in a lifetime moment!
7. Sheraton Grand Macau leaves no stone unturned when it comes to some amazing entertainment and that is why it has various themed performances almost every hour in the lobby area.
8. Sheraton Grand Macau’s most special service is its kid’s special packages named the DreamWorks experience making a family holiday in Macau even more memorable.
9. You can enjoy your Casino and Relaxation time at the pool, casino or couple spa suits while your kids can have a gala time doing various activities and playing different games at Sheraton Grand Macau’s special Kid’s Zone area. Sheraton makes sure your kids have equal fun as you when in Macau.
10. Sheraton Grand Macau makes sure that language should not become a barrier for its guests. And that is why Sheraton’s staff is ready to assist their guests out of the 19 languages they are fluent in.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *