Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations 2022
Once the wedding is over, couples take a step forward to celebrate the change in their relationship status on their honeymoon. If you are getting married in 2022 or 2023, it will be convenient to start thinking about the place. Honeymoon is one of those uncompromising trips that require thoughtful & careful planning, along with a well-planned budget.
Private pool villas, luxury hotels/resorts, beaches, and mountains are some of the points of interest to be considered while selecting a honeymoon destination in India or abroad. There is an array of destinations in India and abroad considered for a honeymoon.
Below is the list of all the best honeymoon places to visit in India & abroad that are ideal for a romantic vacation and provide an amazing experience. Be it experiencing different adventure activities, spending some free time with each other, or embracing the peace, these places have got it all. Check the below destinations!
- Himachal Pradesh
- Sri Lanka
Image Source : https://www.thetimes.co.uk
Goa is the liveliest, most beautiful, and favorite honeymoon destination of India. The place is known for its pleasant weather, beaches, nightlife, delicious food, adventure sports, luxurious resorts, and more. This known beach destination in India also follows all the safety Covid-19 measures making it safe for the tourists. If you are a beach person, you will enjoy watching some of the stunning sunrise and sunsets in Goa and spending quality time with your partner at the beaches of Goa.
Check our Goa Tour Packages!
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in Goa:5-6 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: Dolphin Watching at Sinquerim Beach, Romantic Sunset Dinner
- Cruise at Mandovi River, Go for Kayaking, Go for Trekking at Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Discover the Beautiful Butterfly Beach
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, Marmagao, ITC Grand Goa A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Goa, Novotel Goa Resorts and Spa, Hard Rock Hotel Goa
- Must-Visit Attractions: Baga Beach, Butterfly Beach, Calangute Beach, Harvalem Waterfall, Grand Island, Chapora Fort, Thalassa
Image Source: https://idsb.tmgrup.com.tr
The Maldives is the hottest honeymoon destination in 2022 for many reasons. There are so many exciting experiences you can come across on your honeymoon to the Maldives. The Maldives has everything to make your honeymoon a memorable one. From relaxing spa and massage to white-sand beaches to on the beach dinner and adventure water activities, this place has it all. Be it an adventurous vacation or a leisure holiday, Maldives will not disappoint!
Check our Maldives Tour Packages!
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in the Maldives:3-4 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: Sunset Dinner Cruise, Maldives Island Hopping Tour, Scuba Diving, Surfing, Spa Treatments
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Bandos Island Resort & Spa, The Residence Maldives Dhigurah, Taj Coral Reef Maldives
- Must-Visit Attractions: Malé Atoll, Sun Island, Banana Reef, Artificial Beach, Veligandu Island, National Museum, Bioluminescent Beach, Vaadhoo Island
Image Source : https://www.moustachescapes.com
Kashmir is also known as Heaven on Earth. A honeymoon to Kashmir will truly be a memorable holiday. It’s a picturesque place for couples and has innumerable things to do and places to visit. A holiday to Kashmir will always be memorable and blissful. A honeymoon in Kashmir can be all about snow-capped mountain peaks, shikara rides, staying in luxurious houseboats, floating gardens, and much more.
If you are planning a budget honeymoon, Kashmir is one of the best options to choose from. Apart from Srinagar, Gulmarg & Sonmarg is one of the must-visit honeymoon places too. There are many adventure sports here like sledding, golfing, and skiing.
Check out Kashmir Tour Packages offered by Flamingo Transworld Pvt Ltd.!
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in the Kashmir:7-8 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: Enjoy Gondola Ride, Relish Kashmir Cuisines, Skiing in Gulmarg, Enjoy Shikara Ride on Dal Lake
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: Premium House Boat, Kolahoi Green Resort Pahalgam, The Grand Kaisar, Royal Castle
- Must-Visit Attractions: Shalimar Bagh Mughal Garden, Hazratbal Shrine Mosque, Chashma Shahi Garden, Betaab Valley, Chandanwari, Cable Car, Sind Valley in Sonamarg
4. Himachal Pradesh
Image Source : https://himachal.nic.in
Himachal Pradesh is a paradise for honeymooners. There are many romantic places to visit in Himachal Pradesh with unmatched beauty attracting tourists from all around the year. From picturesque spots to snow-covered mountains, adventurous things to do to delicious food, this state has an extensive list for newlywed couples. Some of the best places in Himachal Pradesh for honeymooners are Shimla, Manali, Kasauli, Kinnaur, Kullu, Spiti Valley, and Solang Valley. Plan a romantic honeymoon to Himachal Pradesh and don’t miss out on these captivating places!
Check out Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages offered by Flamingo Transworld Pvt Ltd.!
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in the Himachal Pradesh:9-10 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: River Rafting in Kullu, Rohtang Pass, rafting in Beas river, Yak Ride in Kullu, Relish Local Cuisines, Skiing, Enjoy Toy Train Ride in Shimla
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: Snow Valley Resort Shimla, Treehouse Chail Villas, Sterling Manali, Honeymoon Inn Kullu
- Must-Visit Attractions: Kullu, Shimla, Kinnaur, Manali, Kasauli, Dalhousie, Chamba
Image Source : https://content.r9cdn.net
Scenic backwaters, flowing coconut trees, misty hill, and blissful beaches of Kerala makes it a perfect place for a romantic honeymoon in 2022. There are many honeymoon places in Kerala making your vacation an enchanting affair. Explore the beauty of the southernmost state of India on your honeymoon trip to Kerala.
During your trip to Kerala, you can relish the local cuisines, watch stunning sunsets at Alleppey and Marari beaches, take the aromatic coffee garden tour at Wayanad, and choose to stay at the houseboats floating on the calming backwaters of Kerala. Also, don’t forget to visit the museums, forts, and many other places making it a honeymoon that seems to be straight out of a fairy tale.
Check out Kerala Tour Packages offered by Flamingo Transworld Pvt Ltd.!
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in Kerala:7-8 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: Houseboat cruise in Alleppey &Kumarakom, Beach Hopping Tour, Dolphin Spotting at Payyambalam Beach, Spice Plantation Tour, Pamper Yourself with Ayurvedic Massage & Spa
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: The Dunes Cochin, The Dunes Continental, Misty Mountain Resort, Elysium Gardens Hill Resorts, Holiday Vista, The World Backwaters
- Must-Visit Attractions: Munnar, Thekkady, Poovar Island, Bekal, Kovalam, Kumarakom, Alleppey, Kochi
6. Sri Lanka
Image Source: https://lp-cms-production.imgix.net
A honeymoon to Sri Lanka has so many different flavors just like its spices. The natural beauty, culture, warm hospitality of the locals, beaches, everything here is very hard to resist. There are many things to do in Sri Lanka that you will never get bored of this place. Whether you are going for adventurous mountain hiking or just watching romantic sunsets on the beach, every couple has something or other to do here.
Check out Sri-Lanka Tour Packages offered by Flamingo Transworld Pvt Ltd.!
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in Sri Lanka:7-8 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: Whale watching tour in Dondra Head, Book a Train Ride to Ella, Ayurvedic Spa & Massage in Bentota, Hot Air Ballooning, Tea Tasting Tour in Nuwara Eliya, Water Sports activities at Madhu River
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: The Grand Kandyan Hotel, Araliya Green Hills Hotel, Cinnamon Bey Beruwala, Cinnamon Lakeside
- Must-Visit Attractions: Bentota, Ella, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Negombo, Yala National Park
Image Source: https://cdn.travelpulse.com
Planning for a honeymoon to Turkey? Colorful grand bazaars, turquoise blue waters, spectacular landscapes, and historic sites- Turkey has it all. The country is an amazing amalgamation of natural beauty and traditions, a perfect place for honeymooners. Turkey is an ideal place for enjoying offbeat activities and trying delicious local food. For a couple who loves to enjoy different things, then Turkey is one of the best options to give a kick-start to your marriage. Whether you are looking for a beach, city, or rural, Turkey is the best option.
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in Sri Lanka:9-10 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: Shopping at Grand Bazaar, Club Hopping in Istanbul, Hot Air Balloon Ride in Cappadocia, Bosphorus Ferry Ride, Enjoy Natural Sauna Bath at Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: Crowne Plaza Istanbul – Old City, Ramada Cappadocia, Holiday Inn Antalya – Lara, an IHG Hotel, Colossae Thermal Hotel, Le Bleu Hotel & Resort
- Must-Visit Attractions: Istanbul, Cappadocia, Antalya, Kusadasi, Goreme National Park, Bodrum, Ankara, Izmir
Image Source: https://images.thrillophilia.com
A honeymoon in Uttarakhand is peaceful and soothing to get away from the post-wedding tiredness and spend a qualitative time with your spouse. There are stupendous honeymoon places in Uttarakhand located in the mountainous region that is surrounded by the great Himalayas.
Uttarakhand is all about snow-capped mountains during winters, blooming flowers and pleasing weather in summers, and dense alpine trees, the perfect place to pamper your partner with scenic views and pleasant weather.
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in Uttarakhand:9-10 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: Skiing in Auli, Romantic Gondola Ride in Auli, Jungle Safari in Corbett, A Trip to Corbett Falls, Romantic Boat Ride in Mussoorie Lake, Boating at Naini Lake
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: Chevron Fairhaven’s, Sunita Himalayan Paradise, Corbett Wild Exotica, Hotel Highland, RegentaOrkos Haridwar
- Must-Visit Attractions: Auli, Dehradun, Nainital, Mussoorie, Kausani, Rishikesh, Ranikhet, Haridwar, Valley of Flowers
9. Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Image Source: https://www.trawell.in
Andaman is a favorite honeymoon destination for many newlywed couples. Every year, a large chunk of newly married couples visit this beautiful island. Andaman is blessed with a pleasant climate and one can plan a honeymoon trip to Andaman any time during the year. But the best time to plan a trip here is from October to May. During this time, you can enjoy the water sports activities on the beach to the fullest. The weather is pleasant and the skies are clear during this time, making the place picture-perfect for honeymooners. You can start your journey from Port Blair- the romantic city, take a tour of the cellular jail, enjoy lip-smacking seafood, swim and soak in the sun at Corbyn’s Cove, and get adventurous with different water sports activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, and kayaking.
Check out Andaman Tour Packages offered by Flamingo Transworld Pvt Ltd.!
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in Andaman:5-6 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: Scuba Diving Trip, Romantic Stroll Around the Dense Mangroves of Andaman, Relax with Couple Spa, Cellular Jail’s Light & Sound Show
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: The Luxor, Hotel SR Castle, Havelock Eco Resort, Havelock Country Home, Pearl Park Beach Resort Neil Island
- Must-Visit Attractions: Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Cellular Jail, The Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail, Radhanagar Beach, Kala Pathar Beach, Elephant Beach, Bharat Pur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach
Image Source: https://d1v9pyzt136u2g.cloudfront.net
Dubai is a modern and global city with theme parks, skyscrapers, luxurious hotels, adventure activities, and shopping malls of high standard- Dubai is heaven no couple would ever want to return! With stunning romantic experiences like yacht rides at Dubai Marina, strolling around the Jumeirah beach, desert safari, and more- there are many things to do on a honeymoon vacation in Dubai.
Check out Dubai Tour Packages offered by Flamingo Transworld Pvt Ltd.!
- Ideal Days for Honeymoon in Dubai:5-6 Days
- Must-Try Honeymoon Experiences: Spa Date in Dubai, Camping Experience & Desert Safari, Yacht Ride, Sky Diving, Hot Air Balloon Ride, A Walk at The Kite Beach, and Shopping
- Suggested Honeymoon Hotels or Resorts: Lapita Resorts, Crowne Plaza Dubai, CityMax Hotel Bur Dubai, Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Grand Excelsior Hotel
- Must-Visit Attractions: Dubai Frame, Lapita Theme Parks, Burj Khalifa Observatory Deck, Yacht Ride, Dubai Fountain, Miracle Garden, Global Village, Dubai Marina, Desert Safari
So, which of these honeymoon places have you selected for your romantic honeymoon? Well, whatever destination you select, don’t forget to check the best honeymoon packages listed on our website at Flamingo Transworld Pvt. Ltd. and call our travel curators who can help you design a honeymoon package.